2022 Coaches Clinic

Mario got big ol' balls. This is a pretty impressive line-up. If he was able to include some smaller college and HS guys then it's a better line-up than most clinics I've been to in 15 years.
The big names are cool to see, but they often don't give any substantial X and O's info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
All I know is...

There better be some fvckin' chicken wings there, or I'm grabbing Rooster and X and going home.
Okay....Bet....
lemon-pepper-wings-8-1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
- McVay being there (and coming across the country to do so) is game over in terms of these things.

- People have already broached the subject but Orgeron being there is all you need to know about the amount of power/autonomy Mario and Rad obviously have at the school now. It's not like Ed's reputation gained any points upon his exit from LSU so if we're now a place where dudes (short of the likes of Art Briles) can come to begin to rehab themselves then it truly is a new day for our program.

It says a lot that Jimmy Johnson is coming back to Miami to speak. That let's me know what he says about Mario and the program isn't coach speak plus, he believes in Mario. Plus to have the NFL coach that JUST won the SB coming down? That's big. That lets you this ain't the same rodeo. Things really are different. With Coach O? Man I was in diapers when he did whatever he did, I'd take him on the defensive side of the ball in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Back