2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Not sure if posted but this is a quote from chris Graves after his announcement..

Graves mentioned the Canes weren't done by any means and will end up landing four- and five-star prospects later this year to round out the class.

"I'm working on a few four- and five-stars," Graves said. "We'll see man, I'm looking forward to it. Look out for a five-star safety. That's all I've got to say."

Bump. Given the reports on Singletary’s experience at the pool party, I was thinking Graves was talking about him. But he’s a CB and Graves said Safety. So who could it be?

TRob is a freaking animal.

Advertisement
Bump. Given the reports on Singletary’s experience at the pool party, I was thinking Graves was talking about him. But he’s a CB and Graves said Safety. So who could it be?

TRob is a freaking animal.
Williams the safety?? He’s a major want for me…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Graves is such a dog. Just an outstanding football player. Should be a high 4 star top 100 guy by year end.
Yup. Been saying it since before any of these guys committed to us. Graves was my favorite. I ranked him above our other elite CBs.

Graves is electric man. Good size, and a dog. Should be a top 50 player in the country imo.

Advertisement
I try not to get too hyperbolic on this board but dam. This kid is the best player in this class. And I don’t care if we land Stewart and Kelly he’d be the best one in the class. Absolutely elite athlete

Advertisement
Back