2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

Not worried about it. If Manny gets canned we’re going to lose recruits regardless. These kids don’t want to play here and I don’t blame them. He’ll go to LSU and actually be developed.
Currently LSU is 93nd in passing yards allowed, and Miami is 95th.

UF isnt in much better shape, horrid record against power 5 teams as of late, and just lost to Kentucky for 2nd time in like 30 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all really in here crying about an unofficial visit?
1631410113586.png

I thought Manny had a no visit rule once committed?

So basically he isn't a commit anymore?

UF is 1-5 in last 6 power 5 games. 2 losses were to unranked teams. Miami is 0-5 last power 6 games, 2 losses to unranked teams.

Advertisement

UF is 1-5 in last 6 power 5 games. 2 losses were to unranked teams. Miami is 0-5 last power 6 games, 2 losses to unranked teams.
I get that's how he wants to run things but that's a whole lot easier when you're winning.

Think of it like he’s still a commit but now we are in an open relationship with him lmao

Thank you for using logic... but UF played Alabama close so that negates all of the bad stuff.

Just like FSU played ND close so technically the other losses don't count.

Advertisement
FINALLY get a good db coach and ******* Manny can't even just look decent one year to lock up some talent. Miami is ******* cursed.

The new coach simply has to keep T-Rob.
I would offer the new HC needs to pit the staff together that can execute his vision for excellence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back