2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
099B2941-886F-4457-B375-C44D4DEC906C.jpeg

Advertisement
No Pappy’s Smokehouse NIL deal?? I went there once when I was in ST Louis. Thought I’d be slick and got there about 15 minutes before it even opened. That line was legit already about 20 people deep at least.

Oh, HELLLLL yeah.

Let me tip you off, next time you are up there, go to Bogart's, across from the Soulard Market. Bogart's is a part of the Pappy's restaurant family, they just have some different ownership/management. The pitmaster at Bogart's does this "extra" apricot glaze on the ribs that elevates them JUST A NOTCH over Pappy's.

Then go across the street to the Soulard Farmers Market. My family (at this point, they are cousins) has owned a store in Soulard for nearly 100 years. Used to go with my grandparents when I was a kid.

I'll take it, though you ARE a little bit suspect on the well-done steak...

Just kidding, my man, nice to see someone else who knows about weird St. Louis foods...
It’s not in St. Louis but I love lamberts too in Missouri

Advertisement
IMO’s is so overrated man. We just had it last night cuz my wife and kids love it(I’m a dominos man). Just too expensive for what it is. Thin cardboard with cheese and sauce. I’ve never understood the hype.

I hear ya, some people love it, some hate it. My dad used to wax poetic about old pizza places he used to go to, he would tell me about this one guy who would press the crumbled Italian sausage down into the crust before he sauced and topped it. I know Chicago gets all the hype, but St. Louis quietly has a lot of good Italian food.

But, yeah, Provel is very polarizing...

Let the kid have his day. If he comes, that would be great. If he doesn’t, there will be more kids to sign. Plus, Moss, Conerly, and every big is more important at this point.

I hear ya, some people love it, some hate it. My dad used to wax poetic about old pizza places he used to go to, he would tell me about this one guy who would press the crumbled Italian sausage down into the crust before he sauced and topped it. I know Chicago gets all the hype, but St. Louis quietly has a lot of good Italian food.

But, yeah, Provel is very polarizing...
The Hill has a few restaurants that can compete with most Italian from around the country.

I’m probably biased after living there, but St. Louis is a really good food city. It doesn’t get the pub of the major barbecue hot spots, but it’s got the quality and quantity to compete.

Advertisement
It’s not in St. Louis but I love lamberts too in Missouri

Got-****, motherfvcker, you know your spots! My brother loves stopping at the Lamberts down in Sikeston when we drive up from Orlando! And our family farm is about 100 miles up I-44 from Ozark.

The Hill has a few restaurants that can compete with most Italian from around the country.

I’m probably biased after living there, but St. Louis is a really good food city. It doesn’t get the pub of the major barbecue hot spots, but it’s got the quality and quantity to compete.

Yep. And the proximity to great farms throughout the midwest. I'm not sure if it still has the crown, but Soulard used to be the largest farmers market west of the Mississippi.

Advertisement
Yep. And the proximity to great farms throughout the midwest. I'm not sure if it still has the crown, but Soulard used to be the largest farmers market west of the Mississippi.
Yeah, that farmer’s market is legit. I can’t imagine there are any that are drastically more impressive.

St. Louis is a ****hole in many ways, but I’ll always love that city.

He knows pizza but keep him away from a good cut of meat. This guy is the steak anti Christ.

Agreed. I love @brock , but we gotta introduce him to my brother and teach Brock how to cook steak and brisket properly.

And, Brock, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but my brother (among his other businesses) raises organic cows. Trust me.

Yeah, that farmer’s market is legit. I can’t imagine there are any that are drastically more impressive.

St. Louis is a ****hole in many ways, but I’ll always love that city.

Completely agree. No other way to describe it. There are some very nice parts...and the bad parts are VERY VERY bad.

We would go out to "the country" nearly every weekend, unless we were trying to see a Cardinals game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back