2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Agreed. I love @brock , but we gotta introduce him to my brother and teach Brock how to cook steak and brisket properly.

And, Brock, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but my brother (among his other businesses) raises organic cows. Trust me.

I’m sure I’ve rustled Brocks jimmies before , but tbh as a fan he reminds me of myself so much it’s crazy. Well at his current age.

He’ll see what I’m talking about when he gets old like me .

I also used to cook steaks well done when I was in my twenties. So we have a lot in common lol.

Last edited:
I used To live up that way in cape girardeau

Ah, makes complete sense. I was wondering how you came by your love of Dexters.

Most of my family is from the Lou, but a bunch of my mom's side lives out in St. James/Rolla (some after retiring from Anheuser Busch).

Ah, makes complete sense. I was wondering how you came by your love of Dexters.

Most of my family is from the Lou, but a bunch of my mom's side lives out in St. James/Rolla (some after retiring from Anheuser Busch).
Until this day that’s still the best bbq I’ve had so far

Advertisement
IMO’s is so overrated man. We just had it last night cuz my wife and kids love it(I’m a dominos man). Just too expensive for what it is. Thin cardboard with cheese and sauce. I’ve never understood the hype.
I’m a lover of all pizza but I get why you would say that. It’s definitely not for everybody. 🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting. I didn't realize there were multiple Lambert's locations.

Yessir. Of the two I've gone to, one is on the east side of Missouri (south of Cape Girardeau) and the other is on the west side of Missouri (south of Springfield).

He knows pizza but keep him away from a good cut of meat. This guy is the steak anti Christ.

rib-eye-charred.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back