2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he liked jaleel skinner's commitment tweet

no idea how to track the follows, but those two would probably not know each other outside of miami connection so that might be good news. no likes on USC stuff in the time frame

Advertisement
A steak isn’t good if it’s cooked past medium. And a pizza isn’t good if it’s thin crust. Sue me

My fav place in STL was on the Illinois side called Pink Slip 🤣

5 year resident there and hated IMOs every time I had it.

STL still holds a special place in my heart tho.

Advertisement
A steak isn’t good if it’s cooked past medium. And a pizza isn’t good if it’s thin crust. Sue me
Grew up very low income so only steak we ever had was cube steak lol always thought you HAD to cook it well done. Started working at a high end steak house in Worcester MA and the chef flat out refused to cook my steak passed medium. Changed my life lol disagree on the pizza part though, there’s some incredible thinner crust stuff these days.

Grew up very low income so only steak we ever had was cube steak lol always thought you HAD to cook it well done. Started working at a high end steak house in Worcester MA and the chef flat out refused to cook my steak passed medium. Changed my life lol disagree on the pizza part though, there’s some incredible thinner crust stuff these days.
**** boy, that deer cube steak is what you want

Oh, HELLLLL yeah.

Let me tip you off, next time you are up there, go to Bogart's, across from the Soulard Market. Bogart's is a part of the Pappy's restaurant family, they just have some different ownership/management. The pitmaster at Bogart's does this "extra" apricot glaze on the ribs that elevates them JUST A NOTCH over Pappy's.

Then go across the street to the Soulard Farmers Market. My family (at this point, they are cousins) has owned a store in Soulard for nearly 100 years. Used to go with my grandparents when I was a kid.
Some good pro tips there. Thanks. I’ve been trying to see every NFL/MLB stadium. I hit up one city every Sept for a home an home. I hit the cards and Rams that year. Only there for the weekend so only so much time. I needed to hit Pappys that time. I’m a bbq *****.

By the way, in my opinion the Cards stadium was one of the better fan friendly fun stadiums I’ve been too so far of the MLB stadiums I’ve been to.

Some good pro tips there. Thanks. I’ve been trying to see every NFL/MLB stadium. I hit up one city every Sept for a home an home. I hit the cards and Rams that year. Only there for the weekend so only so much time. I needed to hit Pappys that time. I’m a bbq *****.

By the way, in my opinion the Cards stadium was one of the better fan friendly fun stadiums I’ve been too so far of the MLB stadiums I’ve been to.
I’m a Cardinals fan for baseball and what they are doing over there around the stadium is great. The stadium itself is a great atmosphere and they are doing a lot with the ballpark village

Advertisement
Oh, HELLLLL yeah.

Let me tip you off, next time you are up there, go to Bogart's, across from the Soulard Market. Bogart's is a part of the Pappy's restaurant family, they just have some different ownership/management. The pitmaster at Bogart's does this "extra" apricot glaze on the ribs that elevates them JUST A NOTCH over Pappy's.

Then go across the street to the Soulard Farmers Market. My family (at this point, they are cousins) has owned a store in Soulard for nearly 100 years. Used to go with my grandparents when I was a kid.
I knew I had a pic in my phone. Here was the line before the place even opened lol. Would love to try Bogarts

43F92BC1-A80D-4F37-8D75-D5B5C4FABC14.jpeg

I'm a devout N.Y Yankee fan....and the 2 best Stadiums I've been to for Food/Total Experience are Fenway, and Baltimore...
Pinstripes are in my blood man. I’m not really a memorabilia guy but one of my fav things I have is a brick from the old monument park.

Hate to say it but Fenway has a good dog. I’m not that big on the experience. I think Red Sox and Patriot fans can be so obnoxious during games. You are so right about Baltimore. Camden has some sneaky good food in their stadium. You’ll appreciate this pic. When I was in St Louis I did a driveby of Yogi Berra house he grew up in to get a pick of the plaque out front.

39E52A43-9541-4AB3-9DA1-985D96C47463.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been to Camden, but my top choice is PNC Park........the view is unbelievable.
THIS

I’ve been to most of the baseball stadiums across the country and PNC is definitely my favorite. Absolutely gorgeous place to catch a game

San Francisco might be the only contender for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back