2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 Star WR out of St Louis has us in his top 13. Obviously super early in the game but I like the exposure lol.

Attachments

• B42298E1-0EEE-4760-908D-10B3FF83797B.jpeg
    B42298E1-0EEE-4760-908D-10B3FF83797B.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 202
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man please. 5’10 160 WRs?? There’s plenty of them in SFL. Mortimer and M-Jack to name a couple.
Lmfao here come the SFL homers….

First of all those measurements are from 2019. It’s 2021 my guy

Second, he has 3x the production of all theses SFL WRs. Lol at you comparing him to String bean Jackson and Tight hips Mortimer. You need some glasses or something?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao here come the SFL homers….

First of all those measurements are from 2019. It’s 2021 my guy

Second, he has 3x the production of all theses SFL WRs. Lol at you comparing him to String bean Jackson and Tight hips Mortimer. You need some glasses or something?

Tight Hips was my nickname in highschool. I had the lateral movement of a pier piling.

He was a heavy FSU lean till this point, so that at least means the distance wasn’t gonna be an issue.

USC was one of his top schools as well, depending on where Riley & company have him slotted on their board they may make a push for him, but what’s turning things upside is most of the Cali kids are flocking to back USC now, so they may actually end up flipping Oregon commit Tetairoa McMillan lol

He’s not as fast as JT4, but has better hands & is more polished route runner, terrific at creating separation at the top of his routes with good stems.

But East STL MO/IL produces a sh*t ton of talent every year from schools like ESTL, DeSmet, Trinity Catholic, Lutheran North, Chaminade, Cardinal Ritter etc, that’s a recruiting pool we need to crack into.

Everyone coming at me… I’m sure you all would take Jeff Thomas over TuTu Atwell as well. I get it. I get it. Y’all get loss in these mid west kids stats. I’ll take a WRs from SFL over any so-called 5 star mid west kid. That’s just me. Y’all complain when they go off to ball somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back