2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone coming at me… I’m sure you all would take Jeff Thomas over TuTu Atwell as well. I get it. I get it. Y’all get loss in these mid west kids stats. I’ll take a WRs from SFL over any so-called 5 star mid west kid. That’s just me. Y’all complain when they go off to ball somewhere else.
You probably think we’re gonna recruit SFL more now that Mario is here don’t you?

Advertisement
Everyone coming at me… I’m sure you all would take Jeff Thomas over TuTu Atwell as well. I get it. I get it. Y’all get loss in these mid west kids stats. I’ll take a WRs from SFL over any so-called 5 star mid west kid. That’s just me. Y’all complain when they go off to ball somewhere else.
WRs from SFL arent always good - remember Pope? To master recruiting (which Mario will), you need to look all over the country, not just SFL.

Lmfao!!!!!!!

Is that why he’s got a 3 star safety from Texas OVIng this weekend? Lmfao!!!
Lol. You don’t know much about recruiting or you live in Delaware. Recruiting SFL means you recruit your best players. Nyjalik Kelly is visiting too. Earl Little has been contacted. Shemar Stewart also will be recruited. Innis, J. Brown… Oh but I guess theyre not in SFL

Advertisement
Lol. You don’t know much about recruiting or you live in Delaware. Recruiting SFL means you recruit your best players. Nyjalik Kelly is visiting too. Oh but I guess he’s not in SFL
Lmfao…you actually think he’s gonna be down here picking up these 3 stars scrubs lmfaoooo!!!!!!!

EDD33447-781B-4891-863F-167AF33DC78A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're gonna recruit South Florida better, and have a plan to elsewhere for other needs.

This is the best part about this hire.

No more overdependence, and no more letting all the best ones from here escape.
Problem is people actually think he’s gonna recruit more. It’s hilarious.

Pure talent? I’ll take JT4 over Tutu all day. JT problem wasn’t talent, just couldn’t keep his head on straight. Coleman FWIW doesn’t have any of those types of character concerns that JT did. I’ll take him over Mike Jack or Mortimer all day long

Advertisement
Mario's recruiting challenge is to be top dawg in South Florida (that doesn't mean getting everyone, lol), and doing a lot better elsewhere.

We've done neither for 15 years. We've over-relied on second tier guys from here and have been poor out of state.

Pure talent? I’ll take JT4 over Tutu all day. JT problem wasn’t talent, just couldn’t keep his head on straight. Coleman FWIW doesn’t have any of those types of character concerns that JT did. I’ll take him over Mike Jack or Mortimer all day long
I don’t know. Jeff Thomas didn’t have much off anything better than Tutu. He wasn’t faster. Didn’t run better routes. Wasn’t better after the catch. Didn’t have better footwork. I just don’t know bout that. But I’ll give you that. My thing is… if I’m going for a WRs out of state… I need one who can truly play on the boundaries. Like a Isaiah Horton. A 6’2 200 or better type of kid with speed. We have Brashard Smiths, X. Restrops, and Mike Harleys all over SFL is my point. I’m not say this kid Coleman won’t be beast, I do hope he balls out, but reality is… we know where he’s gonna line up and we can easily find those around here.

But for a every 1 TuTu Atwell, you have 10 Pope and Wiggins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back