2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get him, but it would be hilarious if he goes to FSU. They already flipped a 180 talking about how he’s trash when everyone said he’s coming to UM. Guarantee if he goes to FSU it will be a party on their board talking about he’s underrated.

Advertisement
I hope we get him, but it would be hilarious if he goes to FSU. They already flipped a 180 talking about how he’s trash when everyone said he’s coming to UM. Guarantee if he goes to FSU it will be a party on their board talking about he’s underrated.
He is not going to FSU. Not an insider but he just isn’t going to that ****hole

Barry Jackson is worse: "I can confirm that something, somewhere, happened. But I can’t confirm if it’s the something, the somewhere or the something that is not confirmed, I can confirm at this time. More to follow".
FIFY.

I wouldn't call Coleman a lock, but I am **** confident about him. 90/10 Miami.

50/50 on Moss

15/85 (in favor of bad guys) for Skinner. But the homer in me thinks he might shock everyone today.

Strap in lads. This is what it feels like to be recruiting with the big boys for every blue-chipper.

Miami lock.

Advertisement
If he’s going anywhere it UO. He’s not going to FSU. It’ll be career suicide. They’re counting on a true freshman who supposedly quit IMG to save them. We all know how that’s gonna work out and I doubt a transfer is coming to save them.

Advertisement
Look, I'm just being honest, I want us to sign Coleman SOOOO bad.

His high school is, literally, a few blocks away from my grandparents' (former) house, and about a mile from where I spent the first five years of my life. I've driven past St. Mary's thousands of times in my life and I love my old (rough) neighborhood.

If Kevin signs with UM, I will personally set up NIL deals for him with Imo's Pizza and Ted Drewes Frozen Custard...

He did sign a LOI Friday. But he kind of had to in order to be an EE. To where, I don’t know and don’t want to prod a lot or ruin his announcement. I hope it’s here of course.
I really don't know what the rules are but I don't think this is correct. I say that because Keyshawn Smith didn't sign on ESD last year but enrolled in the spring semester. Anyone know what. the rules are?

I really don't know what the rules are but I don't think this is correct. I say that because Keyshawn Smith didn't sign on ESD last year but enrolled in the spring semester. Anyone know what. the rules are?

You don't have to sign an LOI to enroll. But the school could pull the scholarship offer at any time. Signing the LOI locks in both parties. Signing the financial aid agreement locks in the school (the player can sign multiple FA agreements).

Probably not as much of a concern for 4 star and 5 star players.

Advertisement

His high school is, literally, a few blocks away from my grandparents' (former) house, and about a mile from where I spent the first five years of my life. I've driven past St. Mary's thousands of times in my life and I love my old (rough) neighborhood.

If Kevin signs with UM, I will personally set up NIL deals for him with Imo's Pizza and Ted Drewes Frozen Custard...
They don’t know nothing about imos pizza, I do Though 🤣

He was released from his original LOI from Washington state I believe.

Advertisement

No Pappy’s Smokehouse NIL deal?? I went there once when I was in ST Louis. Thought I’d be slick and got there about 15 minutes before it even opened. That line was legit already about 20 people deep at least.

If he’s going anywhere it UO. He’s not going to FSU. It’ll be career suicide. They’re counting on a true freshman who supposedly quit IMG to save them. We all know how that’s gonna work out and I doubt a transfer is coming to save them.

I’ve heard this as well from someone who claims to know his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back