2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
But look what happened when he got some talent at QB. Funny how OCs all of the sudden can call a really good game when they have a talented guy slinging it.
I can’t understand how people will give Brady a pass for Carolina because of the lack of talent he had to work with but won’t give Briles a pass for his FSU stint. I’ll bet he couldn’t use a good portion of his playbook because he didn’t have a QB and surrounding talent to execute.

Seems not long ago people were calling for Lashlee’s job. Then TVD comes in and Lashlee starts looking like Sean McVay

I’ll bet he couldn’t use a good portion of his playbook because he didn’t have a QB and surrounding talent to execute.
Its not just that the FSU QBs were bad, but the OL was not even at HS quality. That's a combo (horrid QB & OL) that no OC can overcome. I can't judge Briles by the FSU stint one way or the other.

Advertisement
Just to be clear, y’all talking about the same trash *** briles that was at FSU with slick Willie?

Talked to some FSU friends and they think Briles is a Top 5 OC in the country.

FSU had the worst o line in the country and HorniBROKE at QB, and he improved their scoring by over a TD. Willie also tried mismanaging the offense and taking control instead of letting Briles do his thing, meddling certainly didn't help.

Funny how Briles bounces to Arkansas with less talent, an RB at QB, and yet put up 450 yds per game/dropped a deuce on Bama's D.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, y’all talking about the same trash *** briles that was at FSU with slick Willie?
Yeah. This guy…
F77457FC-0974-4FA6-B115-AD3CDE4CE2AD.jpeg

Advertisement
I can’t understand how people will give Brady a pass for Carolina because of the lack of talent he had to work with but won’t give Briles a pass for his FSU stint. I’ll bet he couldn’t use a good portion of his playbook because he didn’t have a QB and surrounding talent to execute.

Seems not long ago people were calling for Lashlee’s job. Then TVD comes in and Lashlee starts looking like Sean McVay
He doesn’t have a playbook. He has 8 plays on flash cards.

Incredible the extent to which people on here suck Briles’s ****. Every excuse in the book. It’s like they never watched him call a game.
Ok, I'll play, I got all Sunday: go ahead and list your reasons why and then list your preferred candidates, instead of moping for attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But look what happened when he got some talent at QB. Funny how OCs all of the sudden can call a really good game when they have a talented guy slinging it.
No point debating with a guy that points to one season on the resume, with a team that was utterly devoid of any HC leadership and talent. Never mind that he learned under his dad who is an offensive genius and has now proven it himself at 3 separate stops.

Incredible the extent to which people on here suck Briles’s ****. Every excuse in the book. It’s like they never watched him call a game.
To play devils advocate though, why are some so **** bent on not wanting to even consider Briles? Brady is out and I have a hard time believing KD would come here. Briles seems like a fair option to interview and consider.

What don’t you like about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back