2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He was just awarded Missouri Gatorade Player of the Year. It would’ve been between him and Luther Burden if Burden didn’t transfer to East St.Louis. But it worked out better for both because Burden won Illinois Gatorade Player of the Year.

Last edited:
Cristobal mentioned TVD's impact on recruiting in his press conference. This is the first step. TVD doesn't have Jake's charisma but all you need to do is turn on the tape.

Jake and Jacurri should be recruiting him, too.
TVD showed me all the charisma I needed to see when he backed up his talk against NC State. Dude has the Qb goods.

Seems F$U has been all over the kid and I haven’t followed any recruiting but the kid tweeted this a week ago. Seems he wanted to go to Oregon so I think we have a good shot here. Mario just needs to sell him on TVD and whatever offensive philosophy he will have since we have no OC to sell yet.

Anyone know when this kid planned on committing.

View attachment 167335
Sell him on TVD?

All the kid has to do is open his eyes and watch the highlights. The other 2 schools have crap compared to what we got at the QB position.

Advertisement
That would be awesome. You think he's built like that?

One thing that jumps out to me is the hands. He is very strong at catch point for a smaller guy.
I don't see Aiyuk because he's smaller and plays lower. But, i see he has very strong hands. He could stand to polish up some stuff - like coming back to the ball, his routes, etc. But, what stood out to me were his plays in the wildcat or weaving between the tackles. The value of that vision gets tripled in the open field. He often cuts back a full second before a defender has lined him up. With his quickness, you're looking at a lot of YAC.

Advertisement
Wake up @htownkidd

ADD KEVIN COLEMAN TO THE LIST!!!

Per 247 and Gaby he is officially visiting this weekend!

He was one of the names Gaby was holding on to for some reason.
Staff wanted to keep it low profile. FSU went in home with him earlier this week and probably would have persuaded him not to. Chess not checkers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree with the poster that said Jake and Jacurri need to really be in this kids hip pocket. TVD to a lesser extent I would think because if all works out the way we think it will, he will be gone by the time KCJ really gets crankin' in this offense. Either way, what a turn of events to get this kid on campus. WOW!

No. We need 3 Wrs, and one of those WR's need to be a big body.
3 WRs in a class this size? Unless the 3rd one is Jaylon Gibson, do we need to push the issue on a 3rd when we need so much else in other areas? (DE especially. We need to bring in 3-4 DEs and at least 1 of them from the portal who is ready to play now.)

Cristobal mentioned TVD's impact on recruiting in his press conference. This is the first step. TVD doesn't have Jake's charisma but all you need to do is turn on the tape.

Jake and Jacurri should be recruiting him, too.
TVD called out opponents every week then dragged his nuts over their faces.

How much more charisma does he need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back