2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
1638839991877.gif

Advertisement
Pure talent? I’ll take JT4 over Tutu all day. JT problem wasn’t talent, just couldn’t keep his head on straight. Coleman FWIW doesn’t have any of those types of character concerns that JT did. I’ll take him over Mike Jack or Mortimer all day long
Talent only gets you so far. That was the problem. Give me TuTu.....a player that produced on the field....showed up in games

Advertisement
WRs from SFL arent always good - remember Pope? To master recruiting (which Mario will), you need to look all over the country, not just

WRs from SFL arent always good - remember Pope? To master recruiting (which Mario will), you need to look all over the country, not just SFL.
I can name several SoFL WR that left home and was straight garbage once in College. I'm from Miami and if you ever lived in other states where football matters you will find WR that are comparable and sometimes better. Sofl does not have a monopoly on football or Elite kids.

Advertisement
Everyone coming at me… I’m sure you all would take Jeff Thomas over TuTu Atwell as well. I get it. I get it. Y’all get loss in these mid west kids stats. I’ll take a WRs from SFL over any so-called 5 star mid west kid. That’s just me. Y’all complain when they go off to ball somewhere else.
As if Jeff Thomas wasnt one of the only bright spots on offense when he was here… aside from his fatal muffed punt vs UF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back