2022 5 Star WR Kevin Coleman Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I knew I had a pic in my phone. Here was the line before the place even opened lol. Would love to try Bogarts

View attachment 168665

OK, buckle up...

Before the UM-LSU game in Dallas, I met up with my brother and niece in Houston, and we stayed in Austin on Friday night. And we went to FRANKLIN BARBECUE on Saturday morning before driving to Dallas.

We got in line at 5:19 am and were the THIRD group in line (they don't open until 11 am). You have to bring tailgate chairs for that length of a stay. Anyhow, Franklins has a whole waiting area/queue under a roof, but the line QUICKLY extended out into the parking lot and down the road. I saw a few UM fans who were waaaaaaay back in line when we walked around during the wait time. The pictures below were taken between 9 am and 10 am.

By the way, we ordered POUNDS of meat and put it in a cooler to take to the game and back to Florida as well.

My brother and niece, third group in line:
1639935076978.png

The "covered" part of the line (my brother is on the right edge of the picture, and on the left side, you can barely see it, there were a bunch of UT students who were complete jacka$$es, and they were all dressed up in long-sleeve burnt-orange button-down shirts and white cotton boot-cut Dockers, complete with their wannabe-a-cowboy boots):
1639935114020.png

The side of the building:
1639935177571.png

The back of the building:
1639935204970.png

Last edited:
Pinstripes are in my blood man. I’m not really a memorabilia guy but one of my fav things I have is a brick from the old monument park.

Hate to say it but Fenway has a good dog. I’m not that big on the experience. I think Red Sox and Patriot fans can be so obnoxious during games. You are so right about Baltimore. Camden has some sneaky good food in their stadium. You’ll appreciate this pic. When I was in St Louis I did a driveby of Yogi Berra house he grew up in to get a pick of the plaque out front.

View attachment 168666

That house is about a mile north of where I grew up (ages 0-5).

Advertisement
THIS

I’ve been to most of the baseball stadiums across the country and PNC is definitely my favorite. Absolutely gorgeous place to catch a game

San Francisco might be the only contender for me
It’s too bad the owner doesn’t give a **** about putting a winning team on the field. I finally gave up a few years back when they traded Cutch and Cole. That was it for me.

Advertisement
It’s too bad the owner doesn’t give a **** about putting a winning team on the field. I finally gave up a few years back when they traded Cutch and Cole. That was it for me.
100% man and that city is rabid about sports too

Even when they show a little bit of life that place would get packed

I wasn’t a Pittsburgh fan but growing up in Erie we would travel down there all the time for games just because it was a great environment

Oh nice. A Maude locks this thread after my poRst and now everyone thinks I’m the bad guy who locked the Coleman turned St. Louis foodie turned Battle for Boston fun thread.

It. Wasn’t. Me.

Edit: PS. It was a Mod not a Maude! 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back