2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Wishful thinking?

Not at all and I truly hope he doesn’t and he stays at JSU and fulfills the promises he’s made to them. I think it’s good the recognition he’s bringing to them and HBCU’s. If he does leave eventually then those kids will most likely all leave as well and the Barstooll NIL deal will dry up

When I say give it time it’s in reference to what occurred with Prime Academy and when he coached at Trinity Cedar Hill high school

Not at all and I truly hope he doesn’t and he stays at JSU and fulfills the promises he’s made to them. I think it’s good the recognition he’s bringing to them and HBCU’s. If he does leave eventually then those kids will most likely all leave as well and the Barstooll NIL deal will dry up

When I say give it time it’s in reference to what occurred with Prime Academy and when he coached at Trinity Cedar Hill high school
It's your story, so you can tell it however you want.

Advertisement
It's your story, so you can tell it however you want.

So you think I’m making this up when you say it’s my story? Like I said above I hope he succeeds there

Last edited:
Advertisement
sounds too elaborate to all be fake. can a ESD guy enter the transfer portal rn? that’s what i would be afraid of

anything to worry about? I see nothing to really be concerned about. Deion will have them on probation by the time he bounces on them

Advertisement
I love how people put up the dumb emoji for your post. These kids are committing to JSU without even visiting. What do you think is going on? Funny. If it was Bama they would’ve been screaming from the hills.
Isn't it just NIL deals?

Advertisement
Isn't it just NIL deals?
The only the supposedly went down was Hunters. There’s no proof or rumor that Coleman got one. There’s no NIL deal that ****hole can offer that UM can’t match or beat. Besides he went there sight unseen so unless they showed him proof on a fence time chat…

Isn't it just NIL deals?
I think he legit followed his buddy down there… crazy since he left that FSU class he all but willed together through their **** season

Hey you only get one chance at this thing called life and he made his choice

Advertisement
Back