2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

I think he legit followed his buddy down there… crazy since he left that FSU class he all but willed together through their **** season

Hey you only get one chance at this thing called life and he made his choice
These guys are going to see pretty quickly that they've basically given up on ever playing in a meaningful college football game. We're not all gonna just start watching JSU games all of the sudden just because they went there.

Deion seems likely to be headed for another job at another level soon. Not sure what exactly will be there to keep these kids at JSU even a year from now.

Advertisement
he signed game over . everbody talking about NIL but portroy reported he didnt pay nothing and they must report . texas A & M boosters spent 30 million on NIL deals. the numbers are out so either deion is doing under the table **** for no reason whats so ever or maybe hes just a good recruiter and these two black men are proud to play HBCU period.

portnoy made an IG live where he explained it would make no sense for him to offer anything. and deion sanders said 1.5 million at the reports for hunter and he said i dont even make a 1 million to coach for this school thats ridiculous they just mad because they got out recruited.

and again theres no reason to lie like i said they can just report it. texas AM reported 30 million for there class and we already know what texas did with the O Line and how in the world has that team got a top 5 class after this last decade

These guys are going to see pretty quickly that they've basically given up on ever playing in a meaningful college football game. We're not all gonna just start watching JSU games all of the sudden just because they went there.

Deion seems likely to be headed for another job at another level soon. Not sure what exactly will be there to keep these kids at JSU even a year from now.

THEY WILL BE IN THE TRANSFER PORTAL NEXT YEAR BOTH OF THEM PERIOD. if deion gets hired to another job or if he dosent they hitting the portal regardless

Advertisement
The only the supposedly went down was Hunters. There’s no proof or rumor that Coleman got one. There’s no NIL deal that ****hole can offer that UM can’t match or beat. Besides he went there sight unseen so unless they showed him proof on a fence time chat…
The other confusing part is how can he be that tight with Hunter when they live nowhere near each other and maybe have only rubbed elbows at 7 on 7 or all star games.

Advertisement
The other confusing part is how can he be that tight with Hunter when they live nowhere near each other and maybe have only rubbed elbows at 7 on 7 or all star games.
Same way dudes fall in love with a female on the internet that doesn't exist. They've never met her yet they are emotionally attached. Just ask that Notre Dame LB about it.

HBCU's, Deion Sanders and JSU have ****'s SHOOK 😂. ALL up in their head space living rent FREE😂.
It's all about the money... It always has been. Once these kids can get their money out or a better deal presents itself, they are out... Its that simple. Even the people backing the NIL's, its all about return on investment. JSU was the biggest bang for the buck for the moment. We dont know the structure of the million dollar deal, i.e. 250k per year, etc. Assuming it is something like that, the moment the kid and his family can get 300k per year and be on a better team where he can be drafted higher, etc. he is probably out. Oh well, time will tell.

Advertisement
I love how people put up the dumb emoji for your post. These kids are committing to JSU without even visiting. What do you think is going on? Funny. If it was Bama they would’ve been screaming from the hills.
Only reason I see this not getting jsu in trouble is Csz could u imagine the backlash the ncaa would get for doing that but let bama, Georgia,etc have done this for years and they’re gonna do it to a historic black college along with one of the biggest personalities at coach asking for a media nightmare

HBCU's, Deion Sanders and JSU have ****'s SHOOK 😂. ALL up in their head space living rent FREE😂.
Lol with all the things the Canes need to worry about the last thing should be what ANY school in the SWAC or MEAC are doing. If you are worried you obviously don't watch HBCU football. There is a reason why it's all about the bands.

Yall stop worrying about Deion even if he goes to FSU it still doesn't bother me. Btw Norvell will be there atleast 2 more years.

There is no way that a bag was the only reason those players are going to jsu based on a bag alone. Deion must have promised them that he’s either d1 or fsu bound.
Even if they would’ve red shirted at a p5 program they would be exposed to better coaching nutrition as well as a an c.
Even if he said “hey build your brand by shocking the world and then leave after you get some film balling on these boys”.
It’s just too much of a gamble imo.

Just like Mario was in the works for a few months, don’t be surprised if some fsu boosters are working this behind the scenes as well.
Remember that hunter was committed and the Coleman was considering fsu as well and so was skinner.
So it doesn’t surprise me that skinner said what he said considering he visited there a few times.

Advertisement
There is no way that a bag was the only reason those players are going to jsu based on a bag alone. Deion must have promised them that he’s either d1 or fsu bound.
Even if they would’ve red shirted at a p5 program they would be exposed to better coaching nutrition as well as a an c.
Even if he said “hey build your brand by shocking the world and then leave after you get some film balling on these boys”.

Just like Mario was in the works for a few months, don’t be surprised if some fsu boosters are working this behind the scenes as well.
Remember that hunter was committed and the Coleman was considering fsu as well and so was skinner.
So it doesn’t surprise me that skinner said what he said considering he visited there a few times.
skinner committed to Bama over FSU and UM. it wasn't like he was all FSU and then chose Miami

1641826335109.jpeg

skinner committed to Bama over FSU and UM. it wasn't like he was all FSU and then chose Miami
All I’m saying is that Deion went after Coleman and Hunter who both were interested in fsu. Deion wasn’t gonna go after a dude that was committed to Bama and embarrass them like he did fsu and us. He does that sht to Saban and it’s Emmert on line me with the quickness and the ncaa visiting their compliance department.
IMO If skinner would’ve committed to fsu or us before nsd he would be signed with jsu.

Advertisement
Back