2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

All I’m saying is that Deion went after Coleman and Hunter who both were interested in fsu. Deion wasn’t gonna go after a dude that was committed to Bama and embarrass them like he did fsu and us. He does that sht to Saban and it’s Emmert on line me with the quickness and the ncaa visiting their compliance department.
IMO If skinner would’ve committed to fsu or us before nsd he would be signed with jsu.

you had a nice conspiracy theory with Deion tho. FSU has to buyout Norvell first. I don't think they'd go after an unproven coach (he'd be a horrific hire in terms of experience) just for a few recruits who could be on their way out by the time they fire Norvell. that program is flat broke and they wont get rid of Norvell anytime soon.

Advertisement
you had a nice conspiracy theory with Deion tho. FSU has to buyout Norvell first. I don't think they'd go after an unproven coach (he'd be a horrific hire in terms of experience) just for a few recruits who could be on their way out by the time they fire Norvell. that program is flat broke and they wont get rid of Norvell anytime soon.
Don’t underestimate the ability of wealthy people to make repeated bad decisions.
Someone in that booster base will pony up.
Lehman Brothers was established in 1847 and was led by some of the smartest people in finance. But they couldn’t make the right decisions to keep them out of bankruptcy.

Don’t underestimate the ability of wealthy people to make repeated bad decisions.
Someone in that booster base will pony up.
Every FSU fan I talk to has said FSU just doesnt have the money to pay Taggerts buyout, Pay Norvall a buyout AND then pay a new coach top dollar. Money only stretches so far.

And on top of that, lets remember why Jimbo left FSU..I know the jokes about his wife are fun and all but he left FSU because they just didnt want to pony up the money necessary to keep competing at a high level. ESPN did a big story on this. FSU boosters complained he came to them too much for money and they got annoyed and so did he... So dont think they are going to just hand Deion the keys to the vault and let him hand out 1M deals to every recruit that crosses his path.

Every FSU fan I talk to has said FSU just doesnt have the money to pay Taggerts buyout, Pay Norvall a buyout AND then pay a new coach top dollar. Money only stretches so far.

And on top of that, lets remember why Jimbo left FSU..I know the jokes about his wife are fun and all but he left FSU because they just didnt want to pony up the money necessary to keep competing at a high level. ESPN did a big story on this. FSU boosters complained he came to them too much for money and they got annoyed and so did he... So dont think they are going to just hand Deion the keys to the vault and let him hand out 1M deals to every recruit that crosses his path.

you saw it with the AD hiring too

Advertisement
1642949374744.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He dropped a bomb in the first quarter that would’ve had us screaming with pitch forks lol he looks like a monster but at this point doesn’t play like one. Let’s hope homeboy with the mustache can get him right. He needs to be on the jugs all day, not a natural pass catcher.

Advertisement
Back