2021 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Canes just picked up a commitment from Jakai Robinson, a 6'5" 2021 SG from the Washington, DC area. Take a look at this full player eval from 2019.

PGE, Thanks alot for the link. Where are u based in the DC Metro area? I'm in the Annapolis area now but my DC roots going back 54 years were in PG County -- New Carrollton, Lanham and Largo.

Last edited:
Definitely needs to get better. As you've said before, we need to bring in two quality big men now.

Two bigs were the biggest need with this recruiting class. It may ultimately decide how good this class will be.
They really need a starter at the 5.

Advertisement
Friendly reminder that Class of 2021 forward Rafael Castro has named Miami, Providence, and Dayton as his top three schools and will announce on Oct. 9.

With Canes ranked as the 12th recruiting class nationwide NOW with this wonderful Jakai R. commitment, it might be a plus for Rafael Castro (hopefully). With 1 commit each, Dayton and Providence are currently ranked 84th and 89th nationally for 2021.

Advertisement
I didn't forget about Castro.
I am thinking more about Etienne and Kepnang because either could start at the 5 next season.

Announcing on Friday, what are the chances it's us? Like both Etienne and Kepnang, but will gladly take Castro as a project. Looks like Gak was supposed to be for us. Definitely needs to add mass. I feel like he's almost not a take for us anymore, but who knows. I think he ends up choosing Dayton or something, but can also see it being us.

Advertisement
Back