2021 Recruiting

Advertisement
Any updates on Jonas Aidoo since he de-committed from Marquette? Not sure if we are even in the mix for him again. I have not read any news on him at all.

We desperately need an athletic big man, and I would prefer a HS Senior because we already have so many senior bigs on the roster (Gak, Miller, Sam are all seniors). Just wishful thinking on my part because we have not signed a big out of high school in quite some time, unless you count tweeners like Cross and Walker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Because of course we did. He is from Florida, after all.

I caused quite a stir on Twitter last year. I mentioned how Miami should make a better effort for Josh Minott and Wesley Cardet last summer.
A source replied that Miami didn't need those two because they have Timberlake and Cross coming.
12 months later and Miami has none of the 4.
As I tried to explain to the "source" we are talking about two different recruiting cycles.
Yesterday, the "source" now tells me Robinson, Poplar and Joseph create a crowded backcourt.

The staff might really regret cutting off Cardet if Wong/Kam decide to go pro or transfer, and/or Bensley Joseph doesn't end up signing here.

Advertisement
Back