2021 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
They can't comment on Joseph until he actually signs. It doesn't mean he's coming, but it could explain why there was no mention.

Honestly, I don't think he is coming. I think he is waiting on a coaching change to decommit.
I actually think the other two recruits will decommit with a coaching change.
I expect Poplar to go to Penn State with Fisher and Robinson to follow Caputo wherever he ends up.

Honestly, I don't think he is coming. I think he is waiting on a coaching change to decommit.
I expect Poplar to go to Penn State with Fisher and Robinson to follow Caputo wherever he ends up.
What signs are there that a coaching change is happening? Would've been done already, right?

We should find out about Joseph soon. The spring signing period begins on April 14. If he doesn't sign with us right away, we'll know he's not coming here.

Advertisement
What signs are there that a coaching change is happening? Would've been done already, right?

Fisher is gone and there was no mention of his replacement.
I think if Caputo gets a job in the next week or two, Coach L will resign.
Blake does not want to known as the guy who fired Coach L even though that is part of his job.

Blake does not want to known as the guy who fired Coach L even though that is part of his job.

Yeah, I suppose that's a possibility. In fact, I hope it's what's happening. But, if so, it better be happening soon and Blake better already be working behind the scenes for a replacement if this is all a plan for Coach L to ride into the sunset with his dignity. Maybe we are just irrelevant enough that no one's really talking about it? It's the kind of thing that could be a hard secret to keep.

Advertisement
He is pretty much Michael Scott.

I don't think Coach L will ever be fired. His time at UM will end with a resignation. On his time schedule.

Advertisement
Per Inside Carolina, the first phone call Aidoo said he received after decommitting was from Roy Williams. Guess that's not a surprise since Jonas is from NC.

Per Inside Carolina, the first phone call Aidoo said he received after decommitting was from Roy Williams. Guess that's not a surprise since Jonas is from NC.
We were late to the altar, of course. We never seem to be the first ones to jump on someone. It’s been like that with most high school prospects, too.

Advertisement
Back