2021 Recruiting

Recruiting dead period was extended thru May 31st. I hope the staff doesn't use this as a crutch for not getting a big man in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another guard should be last on our priority list, but we aren't in any position to turn down talent. We likely won't get this kid anyway. As usual, we are late to offer, and he already has a bunch of high majors after him (Kentucky, Kansas, Illinois, Marquette, etc)
Lol at us being late to the party as the worst team in acc and those type of offers.... it’s pure comedy at this point

Lol at us being late to the party as the worst team in acc and those type of offers.... it’s pure comedy at this point
The ONLY way a kid like that comes here is if they have a deep rooted relationship with the coaching staff, and in this case that doesn't appear to be so as we just offered him. This program has sadly turned into a clown show.

Advertisement
Just curious who do you think will transfer?
I really don’t know that they will but speculation that transfer will be eligible..... imagine with their struggles a UNC comes after Wong. Or Timberlake says **** it I’ll go to a school that has their **** together. It’s that easy

Advertisement
I really don’t know that they will but speculation that transfer will be eligible..... imagine with their struggles a UNC comes after Wong. Or Timberlake says **** it I’ll go to a school that has their **** together. It’s that easy
That’s a good point. I could easily see someone coming along and trying to poach Wong away from this dumpster fire.

Of the 5 players I expect to return, should they transfer, here's how I would rank them from greatest loss to least significant loss:

Wong

(massive gap)

Walker
Olaniyi

(decent gap)

Beverly
Timberlake

If Earl was to leave, peace. He isn't good, he's older than Harlond, and his bad play can't be explained by a significant injury. Of course, that's exactly the reason he isn't going anywhere; nobody's gonna want him. Same reason Rodney stuck around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back