2021 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice, another big we aren't recruiting. I really would like someone in the media to ask L what he and his staff's recruiting philosophy is.

At this point, it is probably best to mutually agree to part ways. It has been 10 years and they are not going to change.
Also remember, they have never had back to back winning seasons with postseason success. It always takes them 2 or 3 years to build a really good team.
At this point, we are literally asking them to do something they have never done at Miami.

Advertisement
If this kid or any other kid for that matter picks UM over Illinois or Kentucky, then they should have their heads examined. No way in **** any sane person is committing to Coach L right now, with the current dumpster fire in Coral Gables. IF Coach L keeps his job they're going to need to focus on sleepers or under the radar prospect this spring and summer. I can't believe any top 100 player in the 2021 class is seriously considering Miami as a landing spot.

One of the low key biggest factors in Jim Larranaga's demise has been Brad Underwood going to Illinois. We've lost a bunch of recruits to them recently.

Orlando Antigua is the main reason why.
He was a great recruiter when he was at Kentucky before he took the South Florida job.

Advertisement
Orlando Antigua is the main reason why.
He was a great recruiter when he was at Kentucky before he took the South Florida job.

Is it that, or is Underwood just a really good coach?

Tomas Walkup slicing West Virginia's throat to pieces is one of my favorite tournament memories of the last 10 years.

Advertisement
Back