2021 QB Miller Moss receives offer

Advertisement
There were a handful of reasons he left but one that I thought was interesting is Alemany is in the LA County, and those schools still haven't been given clearance to practice and there is some concern they could miss part of the season. MD and other OC schools will start spring ball next Monday.

Miller Moss transferring to Mater Dei for his final season....

Having a chance to develop more as a QB was a big reason for the move, he saw how Bryce Young was able to learn a different system, play faster and that all played a role. Kid is looking to beat out Garcia as the backup next year.

He is literally going to school that is 60 miles away and in a different county. IDK how Mater Dei continues to be allowed to do this.

He is literally going to school that is 60 miles away and in a different county. IDK how Mater Dei continues to be allowed to do this.
Bryce Young from Pasadena.. Garcia from Whittier went to LB Poly.. Darnay Holmes from Pasadena and went to Calabassas. It's happening all over LA, there's kids from inland empire going to Bosco

Advertisement
LA County Traffic down the 5 is much much worse that SoFla traffic. He is going from the Valley to Orange County.

St Thomas Aquinas literally has kids from all 3 counties down here...Miami,Broward,Palm Beach. Its feasible i guess.

I dont think their is a free agency period like there is in south florida...ive seen a kid transfer twice..during the covid...and we didnt even have school. Transfer twice and says no interviews...**** kid even used the "for family reasons" that we see kids in the portal use..the sh*t is comical.

Advertisement
There is real uncertainty about football in the LA county schools -at least that's what is being said . It seems a couple of other guys from Moss's former team may be joining him at MD...

I almost put this on the Garcia thread -

While Garcia is fighting to play football in Georgia, Miller Moss is helping the USC staff recruit. Moss "hosted" one of those informal recruit weekends for USC this past weekend. Seems like Moss really asserting himself in the recruiting class and part of the team going forward...

Advertisement
Wonder who paid for the SC swag and set up the personalized deserts? Oh wait dead period, had to be out of their own pocket. And what a thoughtful gesture by the waiter to get all of their names for the plates.
has to be a recruiting violation right?

While Garcia is fighting to play football in Georgia, Miller Moss is helping the USC staff recruit. Moss "hosted" one of those informal recruit weekends for USC this past weekend. Seems like Moss really asserting himself in the recruiting class and part of the team going forward...

Lmaooo

Advertisement

Yeeeeep, his mom and dad had nothing to do with this...nor the school...at all.

Yeeeeep, his mom and dad had nothing to do with this...nor the school...at all.

Man mama moss is skinny as ****, but **** she is still hella ****. An being an architect the level of detailed planning that went into this has her scent all over it. Not to mention strategically this is definitely a shot across bow of the SS Garcia's, showing the leadership skills of the Moss family.

Go

Man mama moss is skinny as ****, but **** she is still hella ****. An being an architect the level of detailed planning that went into this has her scent all over it. Not to mention strategically this is definitely a shot across bow of the SS Garcia's, showing the leadership skills of the Moss family.

Go

Ms. Moss enjoys some TrumpyCane and vice versa

Advertisement
Back