2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
That's strange.

My most optimistic theory- he heard King was coming back and Arkansas told him he could start right away. This spooked him but then Lashlee brought him back.
From your mouth to God's ears, as the saying goes. That would be the dream scenario.

That's strange.

My most optimistic theory- he heard King was coming back and Arkansas told him he could start right away. This spooked him but then Lashlee brought him back.
King coming back!?!?!?

jerk off season 4 GIF by The Eric Andre Show

Khalil Brantley has evidently been keeping in touch with him and he said he was pretty confident Garcia was gonna sign with us...

That's strange.

That’s exactly where my head went with this.

Advertisement
That's strange.

Lashlee pulled out the ole “you don’t want to start against Bama week 1, trust me” and “did you see Franks almost die taking 8 sacks against Alabama behind their OL?”

Crootin 101

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back