2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
If you are referring to that forum post on twitter then that is not true. Apparently this guy was blabbering on about a trusted bag man source saying this one is a done deal to FSU but come to find out he mixed up Garcia and Milton's name lol

I have no idea what you are talking about so not referring to that lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL!!! Respect, respect. Aight; FSU is more like a ‘78 Pinto on 3 wheels. Lol

Maaaan...they're more like this Geo Prizm right here

1607657260765.png

Advertisement
Maybe but USC has about exactly as much college town atmosphere as Miami. Frankly, no 2 schools could be more similar.

They’ve changed surrounding SC a lot, my brotha.

Yeah, it’s still metro, but SC owns a good portion around them. They just bought my g’mas run down apts in the hood b/c they are turning a lot of spots into a college residency. They got this huge Apt Complex that’s literally a one stop all for all SC residence. And they have a frat block.

It’s still not like Athens or Ann Arbor, etc....but SC was tired of their students getting harassed by The Bloods & Crips, so they just bought up chit to move them out to give a more college atmosphere.

Y’all trippin. He’s getting the keys to unlock the lock on the 12 speed and pedal away. Here’s a Live photograph of Norvell whipping it to the office...View attachment 137353

At this point, it’s starting to look like the keys to the lock of this bad boy:

Attachments

• D5863969-03B6-4150-AEDD-11B92BADE9AC.jpeg
    D5863969-03B6-4150-AEDD-11B92BADE9AC.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
1 Worst kept secret
2 Would not surpise me
3 I told y'all but nodoby would listen
4 Lock

Above is universally applicable to wherever he attends college; just wanted to get this in the mix, especially if it's us.

Last edited:
They’ve changed surrounding SC a lot, my brotha.

Yeah, it’s still metro, but SC owns a good portion around them. They just bought my g’mas run down apts in the hood b/c they are turning a lot of spots into a college residency. They got this huge Apt Complex that’s literally a one stop all for all SC residence. And they have a frat block.

It’s still not like Athens or Ann Arbor, etc....but SC was tired of their students getting harassed by The Bloods & Crips, so they just bought up chit to move them out to give a more college atmosphere.
You’re right. I was there a few years ago on SC’s campus and it definitely didn’t feel like it was part of the ‘hood anymore. But then again UM is similar. Both are ‘hood adjacent, but you have to make the drive.
I just meant that they are relatively small, city schools as opposed to the examples you have of Athens or Ann Arbor.
And if a young man wanted USC, he won’t be turned off by UM’s city vibe.

wrong. do you know the kid? what about his parents? I do. they are a great family. what would you do if your son was in that situation. what if you as a parent lived in a totalitarian state with a "do as I say not as I do" marxist governor and they locked down the state and took away freedoms that would make Stalin proud and your son couldn't play ball. you would look for freedom. you would look for somewhere to go where YOU as a citizen and parent can make the best choice for your child. you would do WHATEVER it takes to get your son playing time. Jake walked into a locker room of talent at Valdosta and a team coached by PROBST, one of the best, and he owned it. he they transferred to Grayson, a fcking monster powerhouse and won the locker room. kid is the goods. great teammate. mad props to his parents.
Kid just wants to play football.

Advertisement
Back