2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
I'll say this about Garcia. If he burns UM for ASU, his head ain't with football. There's only ONE reason anyone besides maybe a WR goes to ASU with top tier offers elsewhere. They want a plethora of easy hot poon. It'll be a blessing he didn't come to Miami. You gotta be the truth in a city like Miami to get it that easy...unless you're on Netflix.

where is Lashlee in this?
Work Office GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
You should have seen Spring Break in Ft Lauderdale from 81-86.......Sweet Jesus....

@Sigma_Cane_7

As we’re switching gears reminiscing on partying back in the day, whether it’s FT Lauderdale, ASU, Tally, and I’ll throw Cancun up in there back in the day.....

Man, we’re probably the reason Covid exist today! Lol. A lot of unsanitary fun was going on back then. lol. Straight Petri dish. I was at Senior Frogs doing slip & slides into beer, then coming up poring tequila on random chicks from EVERYWHERE & licking it off saying Viva La Mexico at the top of my lungs. Lol.

Last edited:
Okay, back to Garcia.

Why he's coming. Has a long relationship with our players/coaches. Kid has the balls to go all the way cross country to GA and succeed - so distance not factor. Miami more similar to LA then others. Experienced OL led by All-American Zion. We're on upswing, others not.

UM is the pick!

Advertisement
@Sigma_Cane_7

As we’re switching gears reminiscing on partying back in the day, whether it’s FT Lauderdale, ASU, Tally, and I’ll throw Cancun up in there back in the day.....

Man, we’re probably the reason Covid exist today! Lol. A lot of unsanitary fun was going on back then. lol. Straight Petri dish. I was at Senior Frogs doing slip & slides into beer, then coming up poring tequila on a random chicks from & licking it off saying Viva La Mexico at the top of my lungs. Lol.
1181D1F4-FC03-4C78-91E1-6AA1AEB38F9E.gif

Advertisement
LOL I guess you could call this "the Garcia Rule"

From GHSA last week:

NEW BUSINESS:
Proposal that GHSA By-Law 1.64 on page 21 of the Constitution shall be modified to read as follows: “A student who is not eligible at the former school, and then transfers to a new school, cannot regain eligibility by the transfer. Academically ineligible students cannot gain eligibility by being adjudicated to YDC and subsequently returning to their resident school with earned credit. Note: The new school may file a hardship appeal if circumstances warrant.” (GHSA Office)
Motion by Jewell, second by Miller, to Approve the proposal. MOTION to Approve Passed (unanimously)

Advertisement
Back