2021 QB Jake Garcia talks UM and his Status coming up to NSD

Advertisement
Norvell trying to rebuild and he's the missing piece after clearing house.. they have absolutely no competition at quarterback right now.. some guys will be looking hard at them we can't take everyone lol
That's how QBs get ruined in my opinion. Never a good idea to start a true freshman QB and put nothing but trash around him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol you would think our coaches would have learned about posting on Twitter about players last year... I’m not saying he’s not coming but they need to chill with that **** before a kid announces he’s coming..
Where’s the Twitter post or mention of it?

I don’t think he’s coming and I’ve said I don’t think he’s as good as he’s being propped up to be so I don’t think it’s a huge loss but that’s just my opinion and with my opinion and a couple bucks you can get you a large sweet tea at mickey D’s ....

I’ve been saying this whole time and I still think King is coming back and TVD is the goods if he doesn’t where if he doesn’t it won’t make or break us and we can go get one out the portal if the coaches deem it necessary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honda??? FOH! That bih is a Daewoo up in Tallahassee! Lol.
Rell you know you my man 100 grand but I won't sit back and let you besmirch Daewoo's sterling name. Back in Tally, I had a Daewoo as my **** it bucket that I drove instead of my nice car. **** thing ran like a tank. Paid $700, it ran for 4 years and all I did was gas it up & change the oil when I felt like it. The semenholes are far from a Daewoo my brother. Do Bird Scooters have keys???

Rell you know you my man 100 grand but I won't sit back and let you besmirch Daewoo's sterling name. Back in Tally, I had a Daewoo as my **** it bucket that I drove instead of my nice car. **** thing ran like a tank. Paid $700, it ran for 4 years and all I did was gas it up & change the oil when I felt like it. The semenholes are far from a Daewoo my brother. Do Bird Scooters have keys???

LOL!!! Respect, respect. Aight; FSU is more like a ‘78 Pinto on 3 wheels. Lol

Advertisement
Back