2021 QB Aaron McLaughlin receives offer

Why not? Ehlinger is a senior and Texas has a lot more talent then us with elite Facilities and $$$$. He's from Texas so why would he come here instead?
Because Texas does a **** poor job of developing their talent & OU is quite far ahead of them and top prospects all know it. We definitely have a punchers chance with Milroe.

Advertisement
Milroe is close with the King family, D'Eriq's dad coached him in 7v7 ball when he was coming up, Milroe is also has a good relationship with Lashlee he's been recruiting him since he was a Freshman.

Texas is still looking around for other QB's & if they try to land a 2nd QB Milroe will definitely decommit, plus Bama is after either Milroe or Miller Moss.

If we have a big season with King playing at a high level in Lashlee's offense, all it will take is a few visits & we'll have a real shot with Milroe. Plus Texas has a brand new OC/QB coach this season, the familiarity isn't there like it was with Tim Beck who originally recruited Milroe.
Should we really be waiting on something like that? I mean so many things would have to happen for that to be a reality. We're not even sure if there will be high football or college football this season. This is not a normal Recruiting season. We need to go out and find a QB commit in the next month or two to have someone we can fall back on. If Milroe or some other top tier QBs Prospect decides to come here then we can always take in two QBs or drop the one we had committed

Milroe is close with the King family, D'Eriq's dad coached him in 7v7 ball when he was coming up, Milroe is also has a good relationship with Lashlee he's been recruiting him since he was a Freshman.

Texas is still looking around for other QB's & if they try to land a 2nd QB Milroe will definitely decommit, plus Bama is after either Milroe or Miller Moss.

If we have a big season with King playing at a high level in Lashlee's offense, all it will take is a few visits & we'll have a real shot with Milroe. Plus Texas has a brand new OC/QB coach this season, the familiarity isn't there like it was with Tim Beck who originally recruited Milroe.

Don’t even know why you bother with these dudes who clearly have all the answers, but very well said.

Should we really be waiting on something like that? I mean so many things would have to happen for that to be a reality. We're not even sure if there will be high football or college football this season. This is not a normal Recruiting season. We need to go out and find a QB commit in the next month or two to have someone we can fall back on. If Milroe or some other top tier QBs Prospect decides to come here then we can always take in two QBs or drop the one we had committed

Well, I don’t think we are “waiting” on him necessarily. We still are recruiting several other QBs. I don’t think Lashlee is foolish enough to put all of his eggs in the Milroe basket. LCE was just laying out why the kid coming isn’t that far fetched due to several factors in our favor. He’s worth the attention and we should recruit him hard until he tells us to fvck off, and I have no doubt Lashlee will do exactly that.

Advertisement
Back