2021 MLB Draft Discussion

Advertisement
He would’ve changed the entire dynamic of our team.
Much as I’m on the record as being in love with Pitelli’s glove, having a shortstop that could’ve hit would have helped. Also would’ve played short in 2020 as well with Zamora’s injury instead of playing Paige at second.

Advertisement
Much as I’m on the record as being in love with Pitelli’s glove, having a shortstop that could’ve hit would have helped. Also would’ve played short in 2020 as well with Zamora’s injury instead of playing Paige at second.
Could’ve given us the ability to move ADC out of the four spot or even Morales out of the three and taken some pressure off of them. Not to mention he’s a switch hitter who would’ve given us another, much needed right handed bat.

Advertisement
I would assume that the Blue Jays know what his bonus demands are before picking him so he is most likely a goner.

Advertisement
IMO Smith should come back and more than double that slot value. Also with Mederos gone, does that entice Carter to come get a weekend spot?

I would assume that the Blue Jays know what his bonus demands are before picking him so he is most likely a goner.
You are correct in assuming they wouldn’t take him without a general idea of what it will take to sign him but you never know.

Advertisement
The JUCO gamble paid off for Carlos Rodriguez. He went 177 to the Brewers.

Smith goes 171 to the Angels. Slot is $ 293.8K.
What started out as a hopeful day on perhaps someone returning or nabbing Carter, is turning into a day where it looks like we'll get no pleasant surprises.

What started out as a hopeful day on perhaps someone returning or nabbing Carter, is turning into a day where it looks like we'll get no pleasant surprises.
I think we opened our present early this year with Carrier

Advertisement
Back