2021 Miami Pro Day

FB_IMG_1617059299676.jpg
FB_IMG_1617059299676.jpg

My gosh ........that guy is huge lol

Advertisement
Yes. For 20 pages, Krazy Kane can tell lies and slander Miami players, but if any of us call him out without enough politeness, we are the ones who get the warning points.

I don't know how many times it needs to be said. Krazy Kane is a troll and is NOT a Miami fan.
That boy crazzzyyy

And yes, reading this thread is kinda sad man. Dudes really want GR to drop just so they can say "I told you so" about him making a bad decision on opting-out. Y'all gotta be undercover gaytor fans
I don't want him to drop at all, and I think he should have played. My concern was that he would drop if he didn't play. His potential is too high to fall far, but I think with another year of production, he goes top 10. ****, he still might, but PH just made it a little tougher for him with the day he had.

Advertisement
Not all reviews were rave reviews....

Nope. Only ****y CIS mopes would are question GR's fit, athletic ability, or decision making to opt-out. He's a sure-fire top 10 pick with only 13 games of tape, bro.

This isn't about a bunch of "mopes" being right. It's about providing realism in a world of fantasy. And that included our resident board bosses. There is a lack of understanding on this board from a scouting and talent projection standpoint that actually blows me away. There are others that understand what they are looking at and how to project. Time will tell on GR, but I stand by what I said originally and that is with a top 20 pick, I won't be betting my job on him.

Advertisement
Where’s all the dip****s that tried to tell me Rousseau would get drafted before Phillips. Phillips is easily the more developed edge rusher.

I don't want him to drop at all, and I think he should have played. My concern was that he would drop if he didn't play. His potential is too high to fall far, but I think with another year of production, he goes top 10. ****, he still might, but PH just made it a little tougher for him with the day he had.
I understand your stance. I was more so referring to the guys who can't wait to post they told us so. And trust, there are more than a few.

Advertisement
Nope. Only ****y CIS mopes would are question GR's fit, athletic ability, or decision making to opt-out. He's a sure-fire top 10 pick with only 13 games of tape, bro.

This isn't about a bunch of "mopes" being right. It's about providing realism in a world of fantasy. And that included our resident board bosses. There is a lack of understanding on this board from a scouting and talent projection standpoint that actually blows me away. There are others that understand what they are looking at and how to project. Time will tell on GR, but I stand by what I said originally and that is with a top 20 pick, I won't be betting my job on him.

Again, there is a difference between analyzing his Pro Day numbers and talking about the number of games he played in, versus calling the kid a "quitter" and saying he "hid behind his mother".

If people want to have a factual and analytical discussion, so be it. But we can omit the name-calling bullcrap. Assuming "bullcrap" is not some offensive and unnecessary term.

Advertisement
Heck I'll come out and say it, I AM a bit annoyed that GR sat out the 2020 season. Its one thing to sit out a mid level bowl game out of concern for injury & draft status but to sit out an entire season just to use UM as a vehicle to showcase how well he can perform in the weight room was highly inappropriate IMO.

And no Im not saying I want the kid to fail or anything close to that, but calling him out for sitting out the season is perfectly acceptable as a fan IMO.
posts like this are corny as ****. adults getting their feelings hurt over the decisions of children. get a life.

Advertisement
Back