2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

honestly LB is the least important level of the defense the way the game is played right now... we basically just went thru a full season w/ our third best LB as a healthy scratch. missing out on a MLB who isn't a 5 star freak show is not going to kill us. justin flowe was a game changer but short of that i think TAC, brooks and huff will be just fine for us the next few seasons.
Nah, we still need to stack talent and depth, and guys who can compete and push the guys on the roster. We sucked recruiting LBs for 4 years the last guys were on campus and that hurt us.

Advertisement
By a guy with SFL ties. Maybe Manny should hire guy with SFL TIES if he wants to put such a giant emphasis on SFL. Maybe having guys from the south ain’t the plan unless you plan to be more national.

Who’s the SFL ties guy Michigan has? Sorry if it’s been said already.

Advertisement
I think they should def try to go get devin bush sr on the defensive side. Banda has been growing on me but baker and patke I don’t like. Idk with rumph bc people say he is micromanaged so I’m not sure
I think if Baker can’t clean up and the LB play drops with Manny calling that D then Baker needs to go and going into next season it should like this.

HC/DC: Manny Diaz
DL: Stroud
LB/CO-DC: Brian Jean-Mary
Striker: Van Dyke/Crawford
CB: Fran Brown
S: Banda

OR

LB/DC: Charlie Strong

At least up top I get an actual recruiter who’s recruited SFL and Charlie String is Charlie Strong. This way EVERYBODY is from an urban area or has experience recruit an urban area.

Can't understand why this kid enamored with Mich? I mean don't get me wrong, they are further along with UM...But they still getting drubbed by 28 a year to OSU and losing a comfortable 3 a year. That ain't OSU he's heading up North for, **** not even better than Wisky at this point.

Who’s the SFL ties guy Michigan has? Sorry if it’s been said already.
Brian Jean-Mary worked at USF. He recruited down here and he’s from Apopka so generally he can recruit anybody in Florida.

Advertisement
I think if Baker can’t clean up and the LB play drops with Manny calling that D then Baker needs to go and going into next season it should like this.

S:

OR

At least up top I get an actual recruiter who’s recruited SFL and Charlie String is Charlie Strong. This way EVERYBODY is from an urban area or has experience recruit an urban area.

Hopefully the 2nd option and I'm no Strong fan...But I want no parts of Manny Diaz as both a HC AND DC. He is so bad as a head coach at this point...He can't add another job.

imo. When a local kid is enamored with a non-sec school like michigan, we Usually arent on the winning side of that. Not happening.

Hopefully the 2nd and I'm no Strong fan...I want no parts of Manny Diaz as both a HC or DC. He is so bad as a head coach at this point
I’m not either but he’s the only legit guy I could think of off the top of my head. I figured it give Brian Jean-Mary some experience before actually getting play calling duties.

Advertisement

OR

I like either scenario here but tbh something has got to give on D. I do like Diaz’s d although some don’t because I think it fits s fla guys but he def needs to upgrade the d staff. Stroud and Banda r fine to me but the others either have to prove themselves or go

Michigan just got a commitment from Chicago-area LB Tyler McLaurin, who projects as a weakside backer. They probably sold him on being the next Devin Bush + him and his mom on the academics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back