2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
this lock up your spot thing going on with kids that have legit offers is so stupid. Nothing is locked up Michigan could come back in a week and say your spot isn’t available and if the kids good enough the offer would still be around later (that would be my pitch if I was Miami), Michigan doesn’t think you’re good enough if you wanted to wait.

it’s only May and we are going to have hundreds of decommits coming.

This is going to be a wild recruiting year with so many kids committing early and a lot of them without even visiting in person.

Advertisement
Okay! 9/10 wins a year vs our 6/7 I’ll take his all day at this point. They are also getting players drafted man. We are not!
If we have a coach winning nine or 10 games for five or six years and can’t win the conference he’s going to get fired just like cmr did at uga
I’m pretty sure that since 2013 we’ve put as
Many dudes in the league as they did.
They put 10 dudes last year. We put 9 in 2017.
We probably have put just as much and maybe more dudes in the league since 2010 than the big blue turds.

Advertisement
I think if Baker can’t clean up and the LB play drops with Manny calling that D then Baker needs to go and going into next season it should like this.

HC/DC: Manny Diaz
DL: Stroud
LB/CO-DC: Brian Jean-Mary
Striker: Van Dyke/Crawford
CB: Fran Brown
S: Banda

OR

DL: Stroud
LB/DC: Charlie Strong
Striker: Van Dyke/Crawford
CB: Fran Brown
S: Banda

At least up top I get an actual recruiter who’s recruited SFL and Charlie String is Charlie Strong. This way EVERYBODY is from an urban area or has experience recruit an urban area.

Don't think we would get Charlie Strong nor Jean-Mary as DCs. Remember Strong runs a 3-4 style with emphasis on DBs and Jean-Mary is a strong disciple. This is contrary to Diaz's 4-3 attacking style. I don't see Manny grabbing guys that go against his style to be coordinators off the bat. If they wanted to come in as strictly LB coaches and learn the system after a couple years then thats more likely, albeit i doubt Strong would accept anything less than a DC position and would be hard headed to adapt to a new defensive system. I believe Strong's an analyst at Bama which runs a defense just like the one he accustomed to.

Naw I’m talking about when rumph “misses” compared to the energy of this miss
Patke is the worst coach on staff & the majority of people want him fired, myself included.

And I don't even want Rumph fired, I like him a lot but he's just not that good of a recruiter & there's no denying it.

You reaching hardcore lil bro, there's multiple people in this very thread are already saying Patke & Baker need to go. And they do.

And it's not new, I was saying we need to move on from Patke from the jump, in fact I was against him getting hired in the first place, but I was the main one saying we should've hired Devin Bush Sr in his place last year when the whole Hyppolite & Greene debacles took place.

Every coach gets criticized for their misses, ****, it's people on here who still want Stroud fired & he's literally one of the best recruiters we have on staff. I understand why you're so overprotective of Rumph but you cant look at it like that, the coaches who handle their business don't catch heat, it's that simple. Notice how no one ever says anything about Hickson...

Remember I was the main one leading the charge for Stubblefield to go because I knew he was trash, most of the people on this board fought tooth & nail with me on that literally up until the day he got hired at PSU & all anyone ever said was "bUt hE lAnDeD 4 wR's bRo!" But I kept telling yall if we stick with him for the 21 class we're screwed.

The point is, when people get on coaches for not landing targets it's not personal, it's because that's what they're supposed to do & when they don't people will be on their head.

Patke is the worst coach on staff & the majority of people want him fired, myself included.

And I don't even want Rumph fired, I like him a lot but he's just not that good of a recruiter & there's no denying it.

You reaching hardcore lil bro, there's multiple people in this very thread are already saying Patke & Baker need to go. And they do.

And it's not new, I was saying we need to move on from Patke from the jump, in fact I was against him getting hired in the first place, but I was the main one saying we should've hired Devin Bush Sr in his place last year when the whole Hyppolite & Greene debacles took place.

Every coach gets criticized for their misses, ****, it's people on here who still want Stroud fired & he's literally one of the best recruiters we have on staff. I understand why you're so overprotective of Rumph but you cant look at it like that, the coaches who handle their business don't catch heat, it's that simple. Notice how no one ever says anything about Hickson...

Remember I was the main one leading the charge for Stubblefield to go because I knew he was trash, most of the people on this board fought tooth & nail with me on that literally up until the day he got hired at PSU & all anyone ever said was "bUt hE lAnDeD 4 wR's bRo!" But I kept telling yall if we stick with him for the 21 class we're screwed.

The point is, when people get on coaches for not landing targets it's not personal, it's because that's what they're supposed to do & when they don't people will be on their head.
Great post EL! I agree 1000%. Patke and Baker needed to be gone when Enos and Stubbs got the ax. Baker will turn out to be a huge liability this year. Just wait and see. He has zero feel for the game. He is a terrible coordinator. As for Patke, well that's just obvious. The guy isn't qualified to coach here. Look for Baker and Patke to both get shown the door after the 2020 season. The thing that ****es me off is that we cannot afford this type of slow and reactive approach.

Advertisement
Patke and Rumph needed to go after last year. I had a feeling they wouldn’t let Baker go after 1 year but this is his make it or break it year. If nothing changes then all 3 need to go after this season.

Great post EL! I agree 1000%. Patke and Baker needed to be gone when Enos and Stubbs got the ax. Baker will turn out to be a huge liability this year. Just wait and see. He has zero feel for the game. He is a terrible coordinator. As for Patke, well that's just obvious. The guy isn't qualified to coach here. Look for Baker and Patke to both get shown the door after the 2020 season. The thing that ****es me off is that we cannot afford this type of slow and reactive approach.
Not disagreeing with Patke and Rumph but still think it’s too small a sample size to say that Baker is a horrible coordinator

Advertisement
Not disagreeing with Patke and Rumph but still think it’s too small a sample size to say that Baker is a horrible coordinator
Uh hello there were points in the season where he had Rousseau dropping back in coverage that is a fireable on the spot and then he would do the same with patchan. Then giving up huge chunk plays on 3rd and 4th purely csz he called dumb plays and he can't recruit no thank u he can hit the door

Why do we recruit sta kids so poorly? We rarely get kids from there for some reason. Feels like it’s gotten worse with Roger harriot there as I expected When he was hired

Advertisement
Back