2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
Ryan Day exposed him a couple years when they scored 62 points on them.

I still remember that game. They ran 5-10 yard crossing routes all day, Brown never made an adjustment.

Brown would an upgrade over Baker but for the salary he is getting Michigan he ain’t worth it.
Oh and he can also recruit....

Advertisement
@Zbrod95 , is this a good example of why we need to be expanding our concentration of recruiting beyond SoFlo and Florida as a whole?

Edit: I’ve got an easier solution. Hire a stud recruiter as our LB coach.

Of course I remember, he was a Nole when I was in High school.

This kid is much taller than Buster, but I get the reference.

Idk whether he's a plan A or not, but I do know he likes Miami a lot & we could get him if we wanted him.

The 21 LB class is super deep, there's lots of prospects, so who knows what this staff wants or is looking for lol.

I just wish we had a legit LB coach that could actually land some of these kids.

Idk whether he's a plan A or not, but I do know he likes Miami a lot & we could get him if we wanted him.

The 21 LB class is super deep, there's lots of prospects, so who knows what this staff wants or is looking for lol.

I just wish we had a legit LB coach that could actually land some of these kids.

Brother you are not kidding. Huge concern going forward. LB and CB recruiting has been just short of abysmal.

Advertisement
Nice grab by Michigan to get Colson out of Nashville.

who was the recruit last year that they took from Miami at LB. wasnt there One last year also?

@Zbrod95 , is this a good example of why we need to be expanding our concentration of recruiting beyond SoFlo and Florida as a whole?
To a point. You can’t use it as an excuse for a kid who just didn’t want to be here but look at our LB board now? It goes straight to Troutman that has a bunch of questions. It’s literally elite prospect or project. No in between or functional plan.

Seems like Michigan pushed him to go public to lock up his spot.

this lock up your spot thing going on with kids that have legit offers is so stupid. Nothing is locked up Michigan could come back in a week and say your spot isn’t available and if the kids good enough the offer would still be around later (that would be my pitch if I was Miami), Michigan doesn’t think you’re good enough if you wanted to wait.

it’s only May and we are going to have hundreds of decommits coming.

Advertisement

Edit: I’ve got an easier solution. Hire a stud recruiter as our LB coach.
Yes, hire a recruiter. Then it won’t matter lol.

I have loved Hood from the beginning and the frustrating thing to me is that we always seem to slow play these types of kids. If we had the ability to get Hood then we should have jumped on him. This kid is going to be a very good player.

I have loved Hood from the beginning and the frustrating thing to me is that we always seem to slow play these types of kids. If we had the ability to get Hood then we should have jumped on him. This kid is going to be a very good player.

When did we slow play him?

Advertisement
Who says we slow played him? Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

To a point. You can’t use it as an excuse for a kid who just didn’t want to be here but look at our LB board now? It goes straight to Troutman that has a bunch of questions. It’s literally elite prospect or project. No in between or functional plan.
The CB Board seems like that too

Advertisement
Back