2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
Cave's tape reflects exactly what's on his offer list. (and vice versa)
Nothing about this staff has shown me that they can evaluate, recruit and/or develop LB's...so I'll reserve my optimism for now.
But I'll be pleasantly shocked if a 3-star kid with bottom-tier P5 offers comes here and balls out. It'll mean that we have found a gem that somehow got overlooked by the big-time programs that recruit Jersey heavily.

Nothing about this staff has shown me that they can evaluate, recruit and/or develop LB's...so I'll reserve my optimism for now.
But I'll be pleasantly shocked if a 3-star kid with bottom-tier P5 offers comes here and balls out. It'll mean that we have found a gem that somehow got overlooked by the big-time programs that recruit Jersey heavily.
OOS hate continues.

To be fair, there's way more to discuss and assess if you miss on a kid, especially in these circumstances. If you do get the commit, do you want 400 posts saying "awesome".

Couldn’t agree with you more. I’m all about that. But there are mopes in here who use every opportunity they can find to cry like little little school girls about everything that’s gone wrong for the last 15 years.

Advertisement
Exactly. That corny staph 1,000 miles away that isn’t winning either just pulled a kid from our area that we identified early and recruited a good deal longer... and his mother is an alum. Even if the kid flips, this shouldn’t happen.
Maybe this kid watched our last 5 games of last season? Would you come here?

Advertisement
Because 5 posters on here said Jaydon Hood was the best thing ever. Tell me again what's Solomon doing up there.
Lmfao at the females being that butt hurt now taking out their menstration frustration on Cave as a prospect...

Kid is what we all clam for...speed... aggressiveness... with a nice ceiling.
I want to start writing them down.. Offense gotta get rolling then the defense has to get back to playing wreckless. We will win out and grab some of these early commits. The key is producing on the field.

Advertisement
@ him next time. Don't be a little ***** and just type his name.
I don't need to do ****! You fake tough muthfukka.. I told your over posting *** last week what I think about you. You post so **** much I know you don't get money or *****. You're always on the board posting and then your SCHTICK of I don't care if nobody like me and blah blah put me on ignore bull****, no muthafukka stop being so combatitive and stay the **** out of grown folks business you simp. You just came around in 2015. I've been on the canes since most of us were on Scout's board. Fake tough muthafukka

I laughed soo hard go to Meatchicken and never play for anything beyond 3rd place.. Lmao Harbaugh makes 8M **** near and can't win **** in the Big10
Laughing about going to Michigan to finish in 3rd place behind OSU and PSU is a bit of throwing stones in a glass house when we finished fourth in one of the worst divisions in college football.

I don't need to do ****! You fake tough muthfukka.. I told your over posting *** last week what I think about you. You post so **** much I know you don't get money or *****. You're always on the board posting and then your SCHTICK of I don't care if nobody like me and blah blah put me on ignore bull****, no muthafukka stop being so combatitive and stay the **** out of grown folks business you simp. You just came around in 2015. I've been on the canes since most of us were on Scout's board. Fake tough muthafukka
Go back to bed cupcake. You people have ******* issues. Next time you wanna talk **** @ me or whoever you are talking to. Because I never heard **** from you.

Advertisement
I hear you I meant to say 4th or 5th beyond Wisky and Minnesota.. lol either way the degree will help him. I still think once the O gets rolling we will be the more attractive school. I believe UM will turn this **** around. Diaz has got to or he has to go period. Can't keep waiting 3 years for what we all know doesn't take 3 years. Michigan has been average with Harbaugh and Diaz doesn't have nearly the same resources. This muthafukka Jim has Don Brown and still getting on his ***. Look at their record.
I agree 100%, but Michigan is a much, much better school than Miami and their alumni network is very strong both in numbers and where those people wind up. Bottom line - this year is put up or shut up for Manny. He has now hit reset on the offense twice, we play a sad schedule, and there really are just no excuses at this point.

Last edited:
You think Texas A&M and Baylor are bottom-tier P5?

Human nature, four years, diarrhea squirt.

Lmfao

You try and turn every "failure" a 15 year indictment of the program. It's not. He's just a linebacker. Just as the TE commit it just that, one commit.
Not at all. Coker's shortcomings, Shannon's shortcomings, Golden's shortcomings, and Richt's shortcomings all exist in a vacuum from one another, just as anything that happens with Manny exists in his vacuum. The problem with Manny is some of Richt's tenure bleeds into what is going on with him as a head coach - mainly, in this topic, our LB and CB recruiting and development.

People objectively looking at facts, providing support for their opinions, and coming to a different opinion than you does not make it any more or less valid. You're on a message board. That is kind of the point of this place. However, when your sole basis of people being unreasonable is some asinine take comparing the number of responses on a TE commit thread vs. Hood (which you later say is a pointless comparison), and then trying to cast your baseless opinion as any more valid, and then ignore any form of discussion and instead respond with a reddit catchphrase like a teenage girl, it tells me all I need to know about you.

Advertisement
Back