2021 LB Jaydon Hood receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement

100% committed isn't a 1000% committed, keep recruiting him. Boy isn't all the way committed. Lol

Uzi beat still bangs. The coaches doing cartwheels looks pathetic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s what I thought;
So let’s put this in perspective:
We had a FG kicker(s) who were inaccurate as fck, a kick returns suck @$&, and why do we need a coach for “striker?” That should fall under either the LB coach or the S coach. This is my problem; Diaz is just making up chit to keep this guy employed. He doesn’t recruit well, and he’s a **** poor coach. Our striker position took a huge step back this yr as they were often out of position.

WHY IS HE HERE!?!
Don’t forget the fake punts that worked against us and having Jeff Thomas anywhere near the ball to catch it against UF.

Advertisement
The linebacker recruiting at Miami is beyond pathetic and it should have more coaches doing it than any other position. I mean you literally have Patke, Manny, and Baker who all coach or have coached those positions. Embarrassing.

This. We had 4 years of Pink, Shaq & McCloud and still couldn’t recruit major LB prospects to replace them.

The scheme relies on athletic LBs and we can’t Get the top ones.

This. We had 4 years of Pink, Shaq & McCloud and still couldn’t recruit major LB prospects to replace them.

The scheme relies on athletic LBs and we can’t Get the top ones.
We got huff brooks and cave. My boys son was a top recruit nationally last year and camped with cave and said at times he looked like the best kid there and he’s fast

Which one? Lol

Advertisement
Back