2021 Heisman Trophy

Advertisement
He played for Berwick in high school which is about 10 mins away from me & my towns biggest rival. He used to ******* massacre us lol
I was on the other side of the state in the vaunted WPIAL but I remember these Berwick teams. Then you also obviously had Central Bucks West and even Bishop McDevitt. I remember Ricky Watters and then Shady McCoy there.

Advertisement
I was on the other side of the state in the vaunted WPIAL but I remember these Berwick teams. Then you also obviously had Central Bucks West and even Bishop McDevitt. I remember Ricky Watters and then Shady McCoy there.
Lot of parents got jobs at the Berwick Nuclear Power plant when they moved in.

And I guarantee McDevitt recruited, surprised Micah Parsons stayed at Harrisburg instead of moving in with an aunt to go there.

Both Hutch and Anderson are great. I would take Anderson over him. 15.5 sacks, 92 total tackles, and 32.5 tackles for loss (depending on the source. Some have him for 30.5 TFL). Every time I watched Anderson, he was either making the play or blowing it up and creating havoc. Dude was unblockable. Didn’t matter the level of competition, he was dominant.
Maybe I’m not remembering correctly but I thought Zion shut him down pretty well?

He wrecked us when he moved to the other side

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gayest pomp and circumstance I've seen in some time. Tebow and RG3 should be nowhere near the stage... cringe AF!
Soooo effing true. Imagine being on set those two infantile cornballs and having to constantly fake laugh at their child-like humor. Must be so exhausting. Both of them could be on the spectrum.

I couldn’t care less of the marketing, but the Heisman is an MVP award, simple. And this year it’s Bryce Young.

CFB is almost as QB-driven as the NFL. Equally so, to be honest. What position clearly separates Bama from UGA? QB.

Look at the teams in the CFP years. Mostly QB-driven. Mac Jones, Justin Fields, Trevor Lawrence, Joe Burrows, Tua, Kyler Murray, Baker Mayfield, Jalen Hurts, Jamies, Marcus Mariotta, Deshaun Watson. Ten first round picks, mostly high first round, four first overall selections.

Lamar Jackson, another Heisman winner. Louisville wasn‘t a CFP team but he made that team dangerous.

AND HOPEFULLY TYLER ‘VAN DIMES’ DYKE IN 2022, maybe 2023

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Back