2021 Heisman Trophy

Advertisement
Who will win this year's Heisman Trophy ?

The finalists are ---

Bryce Young QB Alabama
C J Stroud QB Ohio State
Kenny Pickett QB Pitt
Aidan Hutchinson DL Michigan
Hutch. If QV this year then Pickett. Dude played 7 years it feels like, give it to him

Advertisement
Probably young, but I'd like to see Pickett. Very similar stats, but Young is getting all the hype because his team is #1.

It's so much easier throwing the ball to three #1 receivers that Young has rather than a team with only one #1. What a difference in the offensive lines. Pickett did more with less and has had the best year of all the QBs in my opinion despite being just slightly behind Young in stats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bryce Young

But also - the fact that Aidan Hutchinson is going and Will Anderson isn’t is bull****. Check the stats
Nah man. Hutch did it against better comp. Anderson piled up stats against bottom feeders. So I say to you. Check the stats

Advertisement
Nah man. Hutch did it against better comp. Anderson piled up stats against bottom feeders. So I say to you. Check the stats
Both Hutch and Anderson are great. I would take Anderson over him. 15.5 sacks, 92 total tackles, and 32.5 tackles for loss (depending on the source. Some have him for 30.5 TFL). Every time I watched Anderson, he was either making the play or blowing it up and creating havoc. Dude was unblockable. Didn’t matter the level of competition, he was dominant.

Kenneth Walker robbed. That team was going nowhere without him and is just having Ohio State game where he got knocked out of the game held against him. The game script would have ruined his chances anyways .

Advertisement
Back