2021 Fall Camp Summary - Day 1

View as article
Advertisement
Nice write up. Appreciate ya! One question, how is Arroyo looking? Is he out there? I’m not surprised to see Hodges behind Mallory, but I thought I’d hear Arroyo name throughout the practice as well.
You must have missed it but His write up pretty much answered your questions on Arroyo.

“Of all those guys though, I was most impressed by TE Elijah Arroyo. He was fluid in his movements, had little wasted motion, and was very quick getting in and out of his breaks, just looks like a natural receiver out there. He still needs a little more size, but definitely has the look of a player. Arroyo got a few steps on Washington across the middle and made an easy grab in 1-on-1’s, and was a beast over the middle with multiple grabs in 7v7 and 11v11 too.”

Advertisement
You must have missed it but His write up pretty much answered your questions on Arroyo.

“Of all those guys though, I was most impressed by TE Elijah Arroyo. He was fluid in his movements, had little wasted motion, and was very quick getting in and out of his breaks, just looks like a natural receiver out there. He still needs a little more size, but definitely has the look of a player. Arroyo got a few steps on Washington across the middle and made an easy grab in 1-on-1’s, and was a beast over the middle with multiple grabs in 7v7 and 11v11 too.”
****! I don’t know how I missed that lmao.

Is chaney back 100% full contact?
247’s update on Chaney:

“Quarterback D'Eriq King (right knee) and running back Don Chaney Jr. (shoulder) looked to be at full strength in practices and did not seem to miss any repetitions. Both also showed glimpses of their play-making ability with King throwing the ball well and then darting in scrambling plays at times while Chaney was able to get upfield with his burst.”

Advertisement
Its just Day 1.

Period. Sentence should have ended right there.

People are concerned about run blocking? THEY HAVENT EVEN PUT THE PADS ON
Valid point. I'd imagine most worries are based on the last couple seasons not yesterday.

Its just Day 1.

Period. Sentence should have ended right there.

People are concerned about run blocking? THEY HAVENT EVEN PUT THE PADS ON
There's always a smart a$$ attention ***** lurking around.

The pattern of putting bad LBs on the 1st team is concerning.

I would be surprised if Taylor isn’t starting by the end of the season. He’s as advertised.
Aroused Hard Ons GIF

Advertisement
There's always a smart a$$ attention ***** lurking around.

The pattern of putting bad LBs on the 1st team is concerning.
How am I an attention *****, I literally told you evaluation is pretty pointless right now.

Only one seeking attention is you crying about Day 1 of fall practise...

Stephan, in your article, you stated Big Baby at C and Ryan at LG?
#CrissCross

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back