2021 DT Anthony Hundley Offered

Advertisement
Dude has two high school seasons left and y'all are complaining about a late offer. As Liberty City El said, he wasn't even a full time starter so we probably wanted to see him live this spring before we offered him. Anyway, looks like the truth! Hope he joins the 2021 class!

Advertisement
Savion Collins, Leonard Taylor, Boaz Saint-Vil, Anthony Hundley, Allan Haye & Reggie Session (from Everglades Miramar), South Fla DT's for the 21 class is loaded.

And that's not even counting other DT's from FSU/UF territories in Desmond Watson, Tim Williams & Diante Shepard.

Advertisement
Savion Collins, Leonard Taylor, Boaz Saint-Vil, Anthony Hundley, Allan Haye & Reggie Session (from Everglades Miramar), South Fla DT's for the 21 class is loaded.

And that's not even counting other DT's from FSU/UF territories in Desmond Watson, Tim Williams & Diante Shepard.

Tyrique Owens -Miami Carol City as well ..A prop Joe young boy.

Dude has two high school seasons left and y'all are complaining about a late offer. As Liberty City El said, he wasn't even a full time starter so we probably wanted to see him live this spring before we offered him. Anyway, looks like the truth! Hope he joins the 2021 class!
Gotta offer them from the womb or it's disrespectful.

Advertisement
Yeah him too, I always thought he was more of a DE when he was at STA.

Another under the radar kid is Ronald Preston, transferred from Miami Beach to CC this year.
Yeah him too, I always thought he was more of a DE when he was at STA.

Another under the radar kid is Ronald Preston, transferred from Miami Beach to CC this year.

He plays DE. But he was pushing close to 250 last year before the injury. I always tell him he will fill out and be a 3 tech.

He'll likely be 6'2 260-270 coming into his sr year. When he went to Paradise..Simpson kept wanted him at 3tech

Who’s the de/lb from north beach. Has a strange name. Supposed to be one of the top kids in the country for 21.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back