2021 DT Anthony Hundley Offered

Advertisement
He calls Miami his “dream school” and says a big factor was the opportunity to play in front of mom and dad.

“My mom and dad love it because they want me to stay home,” Hundley said. “That’s a big deal to me because they can come to my games.”

He also says of the Cane program that “I like how they bring out the dog in people. ... I love it there, it’s great, a nice campus.”

While Hundley is an early commitment, he also cautions that “My recruitment is still open, it’s not 100 percent.”

While he’ll examine all his options, he doesn’t see himself switching from the Canes.

Jackson, an assistant coach at Booker T., adds of Hundley that “He’s dominant, is only a 10th grader. He’s 6-3, 6-4, a basketball player and is big - the sky is the limit for him. He’s a dog on the inside, gets in your chest and there’s nothing anyone can do. And he’s a great kid. He is going to be as good as he wants to be, and I mean that. He’s a humble kid, quiet, a great leader.

“He’s a Miami caliber kid, no question about that.”

Advertisement
2021 SFL dline class is loaded with talent, but the real prize would be landing 2021 DT Payton Page from North Carolina.
This is a 330+lbs is extremely athletic junior to be, and the game is won in the trenches by building you team from the inside out.

Go Canes

Jesus ****** Christ!!!! That kid weighs 330+?!?! Dude has NO gut, that's scary...

Advertisement
Our defensive tackle recruiting has been **** near up there with the best of them lately. With 3 different DL coaches too. I think the system is attractive for them. Dont know why we have struggled with backers tho
4-2-5. LB isn’t as important. Striker is making LB not a need position for real. Especially if guys like Gil and Smith ball this year, it’s a wrap.

Southwest Savion is (2) blocks from my house, hope they will practice Saturdays .
My morning walk will be around the track watching Savion 😁😁

It will be hard for SW to run there O with him anywhere near the line of scrimmage LOLOL

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back