2021 DT Anthony Hundley Offered

Advertisement
Our defensive tackle recruiting has been **** near up there with the best of them lately. With 3 different DL coaches too. I think the system is attractive for them. Dont know why we have struggled with backers tho
Backers I kind of understand because of the trio and manny didn't really rotate backers last couple of seasons and we haven't gone after the big fish backers till this year so it doesn't look good on paper

Our defensive tackle recruiting has been **** near up there with the best of them lately. With 3 different DL coaches too. I think the system is attractive for them. Dont know why we have struggled with backers tho

Depth chart really wasn’t there... Shaq and Pinc definitely made it obvious you weren’t getting any time in two years...

Throw in the fact we pretty much switched to a 4-2-5 defense with the extra DB/Striker and you are short a LB most of the game meaning it’s not the most dire position...

Well except for our present situation with 4 seniors at LB and two reserves possibly done with their careers... we are super thin

It really hasn’t been bad just injuries have killed them

Advertisement
Advertisement
2021 SFL dline class is loaded with talent, but the real prize would be landing 2021 DT Payton Page from North Carolina.
This is a 330+lbs is extremely athletic junior to be, and the game is won in the trenches by building you team from the inside out.

Go Canes

That's a well put together 330lbs

No homo

?

Advertisement

Oh there’s a clear reason why. It’s because they don’t recruit linebackers, they only recruit strikers and defensive ends they move to linebacker.

It’s obnoxious.

I wouldn't underestimate the influence that DJax had on Hundley and Harris out of BTW. Yeah, they're still a whole another cycle away, but DJax is quickly becoming one of my favorite Canes for all of the other stuff that he does for his community as well as repping for Miami in general.

Advertisement
Welcome To The.U
Sebastian4.jpg

Advertisement
Back