2021 DT Anthony Hundley Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Keeping top local talent home.

That’s always a tenet at the University of Miami.

And it appears the Canes are on the cusp of landing a 2021 defensive tackle that just picked up a Miami offer today.

That would be Miami Booker T. Washington High School standout Anthony Hundley. He has other offers from LSU, Louisville, Kentucky, Syracuse, FIU and Southern Miss.

But UM is where he plans to play college ball.

And he’s not keeping that a secret.

“I plan to commit there soon,” he says. “Maybe in the next day or so. That’s a dream school for me, and my mom and dad love it because they want me to stay home. That’s a big deal to me because they can come to my games.”

He's the big beast on that BTW DLine, kid is 6'3/6'4 270lbs monster.

Already vsisted us back on Junior day, was beginning to blow up this offseason with offers, LSU already after him (smh lol).

Kid is a big body run stuffer with ability to pass rush on the interior, had 5 sacks last year & wasn't even a full time starter. Still a raw prospect but has crazy upside.

Glad we finally offered, I had actually planned on posting him pretty soon lol, but I think the staff recently visited him to watch practice. Plus with DJax as the DL coach at BTW we should have the advantage in this recruitment.
https://247sports.com/player/anthony-hundley-46050388/
6-3/265 and 2 years left to grow.

Advertisement
“Keeping top local talent home.

That’s always a tenet at the University of Miami.

And it appears the Canes are on the cusp of landing a 2021 defensive tackle that just picked up a Miami offer today.

That would be Miami Booker T. Washington High School standout Anthony Hundley. He has other offers from LSU, Louisville, Kentucky, Syracuse, FIU and Southern Miss.

But UM is where he plans to play college ball.

And he’s not keeping that a secret.

“I plan to commit there soon,” he says. “Maybe in the next day or so. That’s a dream school for me, and my mom and dad love it because they want me to stay home. That’s a big deal to me because they can come to my games.”
That’s really encouraging. Just hope he’s 100% locked in and not rushing into a decision. He’s got some big offers and hopefully he saw some schools in the spring to know Miami is the place to be.

Advertisement
Please Lord let us win 10 games at least this season...this 21 class will be filthy

2021 SFL dline class is loaded with talent, but the real prize would be landing 2021 DT Payton Page from North Carolina.
This is a 330+lbs DT whom is extremely athletic junior to be, and the game is won in the trenches by building you team from the inside out.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Nothing better than getting quality DTs from our backyard.

'21 looks like it'll be a big year for DTs in-state.

With the attack-style defense we play now (and if Enos gets the O on track), we won't have any problems getting more of a national interest again from the big-timers from anywhere in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back