Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

DE Coleman is still a possibility.

I am thinking transfer portal JSU's DE Dar'jarri Coleman may have sailed, especially if Miami can get ASU LB Gentry to visit and commit.

Coleman has to take a few classes this summer in order to enroll at Miami were as he can enroll at other schools with his current credits. Not to mention UM still needs another NT/DT1, Jackson is a DT3 all day.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I was wrong here, I overestimated Forfeit State University and their ability to even get a visit and yes, before anyone asks, that is due in part to how they ****ed themselves on Mims. It really hurt what little of their stock that remained with both HS and transfer kids, they see what kind of Mickey Mouse operation is being run in Trailerhassee and want no part of it. Oh and remind me who Mario and this STAFF have missed on in the portal? Going to be the same story for HS. More good news to come this week 🧡💚
Talk to 'em Leeds. Tell these fools what's good. Leeds is all like
clapping shade GIF by Productions Déferlantes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am thinking transfer portal JSU's DE Dar'jarri Coleman may have sailed, especially if Miami can get ASU LB Gentry to visit and commit.

Coleman has to take a few classes this summer in order to enroll at Miami were as he can enroll at other schools with his current credits. Not to mention UM still needs another NT/DT1, Jackson is a DT3 all day.

Go Canes

There's always this:
1651018954094.png

Advertisement
The more we keep landing portal kids, the more I realize our spring game wasn't a spring game at all... it was a try-out!

Our DTs were SOFT and LAZY! I don't think it was their fault, but it is what it is. Our potential starting DL will all be portal kids. Highly targeted PORTAL KIDS! Some backups too! Kudos to the staff for addressing a MAJOR issue on this team.

Not looking to bash the kid but why is he being sought after so heavily? Is it based purely on his size? The 247 ratings weren’t that high and his stats were ok.

Again not looking to bash the kid, genuinely trying to understand why he’s so valuable.

#92... It looked like anytime he was in, he was winning his 1-on-1 reps. Missed a few tackles by slight margins, which may come w/ more strength. I think this may have been early in season

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back