Official 2021 DL Darrell Jackson - COMMITS

Advertisement
Jackson (#92) compared to another lineman who is 6'2 295.

This kid is massive and I'm sure he's already getting NFL scouts attention.

Just look at that **** arm. Kid could take up 3 gaps basically!

1650836051036.png

1650836694005.png

2nd play of the game. Check out the punch, vision & finish.

NCAAF_2021_Pinstripe_Bowl__Virginia_Tec_cropped.gif

Working against the Left Guard, showing a sturdy base. May or may not have helped redirect the run inside:

NCAAF_2021_Pinstripe_Bowl__Virginia_Tec_cropped (1).gif

Working against the Left Tackle this time, pushing him back and possibly clogging the hole on a QB Draw:

NCAAF_2021_Pinstripe_Bowl__Virginia_Tec_cropped (2).gif

TFL Alert. Here he is stacking and shedding the Right Guard for the TFL:

NCAAF_2021_Pinstripe_Bowl__Virginia_Tec_cropped (4).gif

Jackson working against the Right Tackle, Daniel Faalele. Jackson would have made the tackle if he wasn't hit by his teammate. ****!

Maryland_vs_Minnesota_Football_Game_High_cropped (1).gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Had 6 tackles (4 solo) against VTech in that game (pinstripe bowl).

He was knocking the OL backwards on every play of that game. Strong hands on a 6’6 frame with room to get to 315. I was questioning the competition until I realized it was the ACC Coastal.

The only thing I don’t understand is why he didn’t play more. He is truly impressive.

This would be a massive addition, literally and figuratively. He’s a large dude with athleticism.

We have 3T’s but we need the NT types. If this kid comes and Miller stays, we would have 2 guys who can do that. We just added a legit MLB and now we can put Agude/Mesidor/Jackson in front of him. What a transformation. This DL goes from kind of a mess to a legit good unit.

Advertisement
He was knocking the OL backwards on every play of that game. Strong hands on a 6’6 frame with room to get to 315. I was questioning the competition until I realized it was the ACC Coastal.

The only thing I don’t understand is why he didn’t play more. He is truly impressive.
If I had to bet u know how some coaches can be they don’t like giving freshman early time plus do u know if he enrolled early even more reason for his play time delay from coaches

Advertisement
Advertisement

Also D$ commenting multiple times in this thread along with others, tells me he likely committed or is really **** close to committing
D$ = vets with the best

Advertisement
Back