2021 CB Jordan Oladokun

Advertisement

Iowa's got more racist **** brewing. Kirk Ferentz's son & Iowa OC Brian Ferentz is at the forefront of most of them lol. Iowa refuses to fire them because the Ferentzes are royalty in the state, despite the Hawkeyes never really doing ****

ignorant comments. people in Iowa are some of the nicest people.

excellent response by The University of IOWA. the race hustlers and shake down artist need to be confronted with their wild accusations and racial hoaxes.

Advertisement

Iowa's got more racist **** brewing. Kirk Ferentz's son & Iowa OC Brian Ferentz is at the forefront of most of them lol. Iowa refuses to fire them because the Ferentzes are royalty in the state, despite the Hawkeyes never really doing ****

[IMG alt="Goulds Cane"]https://www.canesinsight.com/data/avatars/m/24/24043.jpg?1579729317[/IMG]

Goulds Cane

Sophomore​

JoinedJan 11, 2020Messages817
Can we flip? Iowa is racist & will probably have a down year

You have a stuttering problem

I’m just saying I don’t want slow CBs. People are claiming that about him.

What’s he verified at though? Hudl times can be suspect.

It's a fair question on his 40 time, and I would defer to @Tee3000 , he knows those Tampa DBs better than just about anyone.

I just posted it because it was the only data-point I could find.

Advertisement
He’s better than any cb we’ve signed the last 4 years. He would come here...our dumb *** DB coaches told him that he needed more speed. I was blown away by the BS.
Sooo our DB Coaches who are absolutely sh**tting the bed when it comes to recruiting corners think a kid who's being recruited by teams that play good D like Pitt, Pedo State, and VaTech are willing to pass? On a kid who would come here to play **drum roll, please** corner?

What The Actual **** is going on in Coral Gables??

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm saying this late in the game better options would have come calling. Every school east of the Mississippi, and some west of it, recruits Florida and the best he can do is Iowa?
There was a thing called a pandemic going around and we didnt have spring ball in florida.

Alot of guys get additional offers from spring and the summer camp circuit...We didnt have that opportunity this yera so alot o guys just jumped on certain offers to lock in spots.

I mean...are very own Coach Baker recruited better dbs to LA TECH than our current guys soooooo....i wouldnt actually sh*t on Iowa.

Nope, not sure where you know him from, but it's for sure not me.

He was a guy who brought some drama on some boards back in the day. He was living in NC and manned up meeting everyone at a VT game. Was a cool dude in person and was right there with me when I was about to plant some Hokies after they threw beer cans at us walking into the stadium , one of which hit my at the time girlfriend. Backtracking fools who were as weak as their limp noodle throws.

I'm saying this late in the game better options would have come calling. Every school east of the Mississippi, and some west of it, recruits Florida and the best he can do is Iowa?

He committed to Iowa in April.

He has several Big 10 and ACC offers, including Ped State (before the Iowa verbal).

Advertisement
Back