2021 CB Jordan Oladokun

Advertisement
ignorant comments. people in Iowa are some of the nicest people.

excellent response by The University of IOWA. the race hustlers and shake down artist need to be confronted with their wild accusations and racial hoaxes.
And you know this how? Are from there? Do you live there? In the loop?...i'll wait f4 it (jeopardy music)...another clueless poster!!

Advertisement
ignorant comments. people in Iowa are some of the nicest people.

excellent response by The University of IOWA. the race hustlers and shake down artist need to be confronted with their wild accusations and racial hoaxes.
smh. You really can't speak on other people experiences buddy. Ive seen racist clowns in Iowa get they teeth knocked out in bars for getting drunk and spouting off racist chit more than once.

I believe they had a Thorpe winner a few years back also
Iowa CBS have had more recent success in the NFL and in college than Miami’s so I wouldn’t throw shade at an Iowa offer. And yes I know Rumph Rumph Rumph.
Yeah Desmond King back in 2015. Iowa has had some solid DBs the last 10+ years. King won a Jim Thorpe in college and later made NFL first team All pro in 2018. Josh Jackson was selected in the 2nd round in 2018. Shaun Prater was a really good cover corner and was Big 10 all American. They usually go for those 5’10-6’0 Ballhawks that cover well in zone . That has been their bread and butter.

Advertisement
Kids not a burner, but he’s one of those kids that fall into the “fast enuff” category. He can do some things on a field. He looks to have good feet and change of direction skills. Now I will turn this “evaluation” over to any DB/DB Coaches on the board. But IMO, I wouldn’t be upset with an offer.

I am going to guess that the 8 Iowa players that are suing never played. If it was 8 starters then you would see bigger headlines.

Iowa has put out some professional DB's. It is a strong school that sets up their former players for life.

I am going to guess that the 8 Iowa players that are suing never played. If it was 8 starters then you would see bigger headlines.

Iowa has put out some professional DB's. It is a strong school that sets up their former players for life.

You guessed wrong:

"Eight Black former University of Iowa football players are seeking $20 million in compensation and for athletics director Gary Barta, head coach Kirk Ferentz and assistant coach Brian Ferentz to be fired over what they contend was intentional racial discrimination during their Hawkeye careers.

The group, which includes two of the football program’s most prolific producers in Akrum Wadley and Kevonte Martin-Manley, made the demands in a certified, 21-page letter sent to the UI. A copy of the letter, dated Oct. 5, has been obtained by the Des Moines Register."

Advertisement
Kids not a burner, but he’s one of those kids that fall into the “fast enuff” category. He can do some things on a field. He looks to have good feet and change of direction skills. Now I will turn this “evaluation” over to any DB/DB Coaches on the board. But IMO, I wouldn’t be upset with an offer.
4.5/4.6 speed is enough to play corner at a high level

Advertisement
Sooo our DB Coaches who are absolutely sh**tting the bed when it comes to recruiting corners think a kid who's being recruited by teams that play good D like Pitt, Pedo State, and VaTech are willing to pass? On a kid who would come here to play **drum roll, please** corner?

What The Actual **** is going on in Coral Gables??
See...you get it!!!

Because we all know DJ IVEY AND DUNSON ARE BURNERS.LOL

I wouldnt mind this kid in the class. Also i want a presence back in tampa area

24 picks in 3 years bruh..locked down Mario Williams last year. Locks down everyone..outstanding ball skills & pattern recognition. He’s better than the 4 star cb Jordan Young (UF Committ) who plays on the other side of him.

Advertisement
Back