2021 CB Jordan Oladokun

Advertisement

Has anyone seen the film on this kid or seen him in person? Is he worth kicking the tires on? Rumph needs to land a kid who has played CB before. I know, I know, its a novel idea, but it just might WORK lol

1603118805205.png

Maybe he heard some things about Iowa? He was also recruited by VT, GT, Maryland, and PSU.

Advertisement
Is he better than Ivey? Do we have a shot at anyone better than him at this point? Does anyone have any idea what names are even on Rumph's board?

Has anyone seen the film on this kid or seen him in person? Is he worth kicking the tires on? Rumph needs to land a kid who has played CB before. I know, I know, its a novel idea, but it just might WORK lol

He’s better than any cb we’ve signed the last 4 years. He would come here...our dumb *** DB coaches told him that he needed more speed. I was blown away by the BS.

Advertisement

no longer in todays America are you guilty due to the evidence, you are guilty due to the seriousness of the charge whether you are guilty with evidence or not. when you are losing an argument or don't get what you want, just accuse someone of something controversial and hope you can get paid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t want slow corners. You can’t beat elite teams with slow corners. A big reason Ivey gets beat, other than the obvious his stiff hips, is that he lacks recovery speed.

Which is why I didn’t understand the reasoning but coaches say anything when they’re truly not interested in a kid.

Yeah, that's what bothers me. Kid plays WR and CB, and Kenny Kelly's son is playing well at QB (Gaither made it to state semi's, right?). Kid cannot be THAT slow.

And whatever happened to Miami putting in work to help kids get faster, such as running track and doing work in the sand pits?

Advertisement
Back