2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement
This Michigan team is broken from the top down. I mean, I grew up 45 minutes away from Ann Arbor. The amount of resources that they have to throw at football is amazing. The have been able to get blue chippers year in and year out. Yet they are freaking bad to the level of embarrassing. I really don’t get it. Isn’t Don Brown supposed to be some kind of defensive maven. They suck.

Don Brown couldn't ever defend any team with real athleticism. Luckily he was in the Big Ten and didn’t have too, outside of OSU. This year it’s turned into not being able to defend anybody.

Advertisement
Why? That's why we're in this predicament. Are anyone seeing this trend that's been going on for some time?
I appreciate the reply, @Mr. Dynasty1

This doesn't look good at all
I have no clue why they treat the position the way they do. I wish it made sense. Kids like this one or Brantley with Mich St are kids that can play here. Per the usual, we will be throwing the 4th down Hail Mary or portal searching for CB’s when it’s all said and done

@Liberty City El @gogeta4 Any chance here or more to do about nothing?
image.gif

Advertisement
Don Brown couldn't ever defend any team with real athleticism. Luckily he was in the Big Ten and didn’t have too, outside of OSU. This year it’s turned into not being able to defend anybody.
The Michigan fans used to talk about him like he was the GOAT. Never been impressed.

The Michigan fans used to talk about him like he was the GOAT. Never been impressed.

Ive always thought he was decent but not anywhere near elite. He’s shown this year he’s on his way into retirement.
He had Michigan top 10 defense every year since he’s been there prior to this year. He had Boston College as the #1 defense in the country one year. I’d go off on a limb and say he’s much more than decent.

He had Michigan top 10 defense every year since he’s been there prior to this year. He had Boston College as the #1 defense in the country one year. I’d go off on a limb and say he’s much more than decent.
Maybe his stats are padded because he is a DC in the Big 10. Idk. All I know, is over the last 4 bowl games, his defenses have given up an average of 34 points per game. During the same 4 year time period (2015-2019), OSU, has put up 30, 31, 62, and 56 points on his defensive units. So to NC_Canes point, against athletic offenses, they just aren't that great. Decent maybe.

Advertisement
Maybe his stats are padded because he is a DC in the Big 10. Idk. All I know, is over the last 4 bowl games, his defenses have given up an average of 34 points per game. During the same 4 year time period (2015-2019), OSU, has put up 30, 31, 62, and 56 points on his defensive units. So to NC_Canes point, against athletic offenses, they just aren't that great. Decent maybe.
What does that even mean? He’s in the second best division in the country. Your talking about Ohio st like they aren’t the top 3 program over the last X amount of years with heisman winners/candidates. You guys are just throwing up comments with your only reasoning Ohio state. Have they underperformed against Ohio st? Yeah of course, that’s because they match up great vs what Michigan does.

what even determines an “athletic offense”?

and what’s the excuse for having Boston College, who was most likely a lot less “athletic” than teams #1 in the country in the same conference we’re in?

Lol

What does that even mean? He’s in the second best division in the country. Your talking about Ohio st like they aren’t the top 3 program over the last X amount of years with heisman winners/candidates. You guys are just throwing up comments with your only reasoning Ohio state. Have they underperformed against Ohio st? Yeah of course, that’s because they match up great vs what Michigan does.

and what’s the excuse for having Boston College, who was most likely a lot less “athletic” than teams #1 in the country in the same conference we’re in?

Lol
I don’t know what to tell you other than everytime I watch Michigan play - granted its typically in a bowl game or the OSU game - Brown’s defense is getting chewed up. Maybe against Northwestern, Illinois, and the typically Indiana (not this year) and Michigan St teams, his defenses look good. But like I said, when you get blue chip athletes every year and your in state rival and bowl opponents are scoring between 34 and 62 points, you are ... well ... decent. Not elite. I’m sorry, but we can agree to disagree.

Lol
I think he’s tryna say that if we have up 60 to our main rival we’d have lit the torches and grabbed the pitchforks.

Advertisement
I don’t know what to tell you other than everytime I watch Michigan play - granted its typically in a bowl game or the OSU game - Brown’s defense is getting chewed up. Maybe against Northwestern, Illinois, and the typically Indiana (not this year) and Michigan St teams, his defenses look good. But like I said, when you get blue chip athletes every year and your in state rival and bowl opponents are scoring between 34 and 62 points, you are ... well ... decent. Not elite. I’m sorry, but we can agree to disagree.
092012Columbus#4 Ohio State#20 Michigan26–21
1102013Ann Arbor#3 Ohio StateMichigan42–41
1112014Columbus#6 Ohio StateMichigan42–28
1122015Ann Arbor#8 Ohio State#10 Michigan42–13
1132016Columbus#2 Ohio State#3 Michigan30–272OT
1142017Ann Arbor#9 Ohio StateMichigan31–20
1152018Columbus#10 Ohio State#4 Michigan62–39
1162019Ann Arbor#1 Ohio State#13 Michigan56–27

Advertisement
Back