2021 ATH Yulkeith Brown a priority for Lashlee, shines at Battle event

Advertisement
Nebraska bagging heavier than my dyck when I used to fck dirty filthy whores. LOL at this Travis Fisher ****. I'm sure he has a lovely personality, but he could be Dave Del Dotto in his prime and couldn't sell awful *** remote wasteland freezing Nebraska like this in South Florida without a bountiful satchel.
He’s another James Coley. **** recruiter without the bag

Advertisement
Nebraska bagging heavier than my dyck when I used to fck dirty filthy whores. LOL at this Travis Fisher ****. I'm sure he has a lovely personality, but he could be Dave Del Dotto in his prime and couldn't sell awful *** remote wasteland freezing Nebraska like this in South Florida without a bountiful satchel.

It’s not just the bags. Now, of course they have a ton to do with it. But as we’ve been talking about today with Banda and Rumph, it’s the ability to create relationships as well. The last thing on the planet I care about is clout on an anonymous, meaningless message board. So choose not to believe me, or don’t give this post a 2nd thought ever again, I don’t care. But I spoke in depth with someone directly involved in a recruit who signed with Nebraska recently (not Francois). I was told mom was well taken care of, obviously. And that was the main driver. But this person spoke at length about the relationship that Fisher was able to develop with the mom, kid, and his brother that no one else was able to do. Basically, he was explaining to me that you have to recruit people around the athlete in a lot of cases. I’ll just say Miami picked the wrong people. Fisher got to know him well, and got the right people on board that he needed to in order to convince the kid. He plays chess, in a sense. So sure, with no bags, of course the kid isn’t in Lincolnbumble****. But you can’t just throw a bag at a lot of these kids, because everyone else is too. You still have to recruit. And Fisher is excellent in that regard. He’s the anti-Rumph, who probably can’t even form a bond with his puppy. And it’s one of the reasons Nebraska is recruiting better than their on-field performance would suggest they should.

Advertisement
It’s not just the bags. Now, of course they have a ton to do with it. But as we’ve been talking about today with Banda and Rumph, it’s the ability to create relationships as well. The last thing on the planet I care about is clout on an anonymous, meaningless message board. So choose not to believe me, or don’t give this post a 2nd thought ever again, I don’t care. But I spoke in depth with someone directly involved in a recruit who signed with Nebraska recently (not Francois). I was told mom was well taken care of, obviously. And that was the main driver. But this person spoke at length about the relationship that Fisher was able to develop with the mom, kid, and his brother that no one else was able to do. Basically, he was explaining to me that you have to recruit people around the athlete in a lot of cases. I’ll just say Miami picked the wrong people. Fisher got to know him well, and got the right people on board that he needed to in order to convince the kid. He plays chess, in a sense. So sure, with no bags, of course the kid isn’t in Lincolnbumble****. But you can’t just throw a bag at a lot of these kids, because everyone else is too. You still have to recruit. And Fisher is excellent in that regard. He’s the anti-Rumph, who probably can’t even form a bond with his puppy. And it’s one of the reasons Nebraska is recruiting better than their on-field performance would suggest they should.
Was he the DB that completely overplayed his hand or the WR that we actually missed out on?

Advertisement
Nebraska paying players only matters come NSD, but there ability to be on the minds of every South FL prospect is from a simple result of effort.

They are round the clock recruiters, they constantly communicate & keep in touch with recruits, the entire staff recruits a kid, they don't just do one phone call once every 3 weeks from one position coach, the entire staff from Frost, to Travis Fisher on down call, text & FaceTime every day, and then the support staff QC's etc all do the same, they bombard recruits with attention.

They cast a wide net to catch more fish, they hunt using dynamite as opposed to Bow & Arrow.

sounds like we should be taking notes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back