2021 ATH Yulkeith Brown a priority for Lashlee, shines at Battle event

View as article
Advertisement
Fire edit, but he can probably only commit to the last 4 schools he listed. Is Stumble**** recruiting him at PSU or is Seider?

Advertisement
Nebraska bagging heavier than my dyck when I used to fck dirty filthy whores. LOL at this Travis Fisher ****. I'm sure he has a lovely personality, but he could be Dave Del Dotto in his prime and couldn't sell awful *** remote wasteland freezing Nebraska like this in South Florida without a bountiful satchel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol yall don't have to believe me. I know Jaiden & the dad and brother of another player personally....
In all fairness, I don’t want to discredit you and what you’re saying I’m sure is accurate from them to you.

But it’s not like people get bags and then just tell everyone right after.

Advertisement
Lol yall don't have to believe me. I know Jaiden & the dad and brother of another player personally....

First off there’s been family members living in the same home of a recruit that didn’t know their relative got bagged up. It’s not something you talk about. So unless you’re Jaiden , his mom or dad it doesn’t matter if you know them personally.

Second I know for a fact Nebraska is going all out since they hired the prodigal son. They know it’s now or never to get back to what they were, they’re desperate.

Last year was the beginning and this year I expect it to go up another notch.

I’ve got a coworker that played at UGA late 90’s. He said players would have envelopes slid under their dorm doors after games prior to coming home. I always thought bags were a giant bag but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

There black kids who chose to go out of state and to all places Nebraska. So of course they got paid. It helps sending black faces to meet these faces. These kids are good. But, there’s very few players that re even getting inducements. Kids like Stevenson are getting the bag. And it’s not the kids, but the families that get it. Fisher, Seider, and countless others are selling these families on getting there kids out the environments there in. And most of them can say they grew up in the same environment. A lot of these parents want there kids to leave. Especially those that are getting a scholly to go.

Advertisement
Back