2021 4-Star RB Cody Brown Offered

Advertisement
Definitely not a burner but I'd take this kid. I understand most probably want a burner to pair with Franklin and that is 1000% understandable but good backs comes in all shapes and sizes and plenty of good CFB backs aren't burners. Him and Franklin would be two hammers, you take a smurf speedster as a utility guy that can get a few carries a game to go along with these 2 and the 2 speedsters we signed from last year and you hammer the ACC to death. Probably a long shot anyway, a extremely productive GA back that is courted by AU, UGA, UF and UT probably doesn't bode well for us but I'm glad we are shooting.

Advertisement
A back like this needs a good OL to open holes for him to run thru.. I wouldn't say he's a FB, but he's definitely a hammer coming thru.. I could see him being pair with Thad, two big backs.. (I would like to find a big back with some speed, BUTT.....)

Advertisement
A back like this needs a good OL to open holes for him to run thru.. I wouldn't say he's a FB, but he's definitely a hammer coming thru.. I could see him being pair with Thad, two big backs.. (I would like to find a big back with some speed, BUTT.....)
I just dont see us using these types of backs all that much with this new offense. I honestly dont think Thad ends up staying his his whole career. I see us having that UCF type offense. Its going to be a blaze of glory.

Looks like a legit SEC back, isn’t too different than what we’ve previously recruited. Chaney & Knighton should more than likely be our fastest backs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back